BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kristin H.
Hopkinton
Has a great scent and goes on easy. I love the way it foams up and how smooth it is, it's as effective as anything else on the market. It's very easy to apply and doesn't irritate the skin. It's not expensive at all and I would recommend this product.
Sara N.
College Park, MD
Not the best I've used. I don't think this is as thick as other shaving creams and I've noticed it doesn't stick to my legs as well when it comes in contact with water as other brands do. The scents are usually ok but not great enough to repurchase.
aya a.
miamisburg, OH
I love this shaving cream because the cream itself is very fluffy and you don't have to use very much product to shave each leg and is very easy to use. I would recommend this to you if you shave regularly. I am very satisfied and love this product.
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
This shaving cream is very cheap but I've found it works pretty well for easy-to-shave places like the legs. I don't recommend it for the bikini area though, I don't think the quality is high enough for that. I bought mine at Walmart for under $3.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream is everything you need. Its cheap, its effective, and it lasts FOREVER! I cant remember the last time I bought a pack because it was so long ago. I highly recommend this for a smooth shave that lasts a long time. Just foamy enough to spread and still feel like a thick quality shaving cream.
Beth B.
Waukesha, WI
The only shave cream I use is Pure Silk Dry Skin therapy. I absolutely love it! I have extremely dry skin along with psoriasis and this never dries me out! I love how silky it feels and even in the summer when I shave sometimes twice a week I feel like my can lasts a long time!! It's a great product at a great price! Buy it if you have dry skin!
Isenia R.
Santa teresa, NM
One of the best shaving creams for someone on a budget! I recently boyght this product just to try it out, I ended up loving the product. It leaves your legs feeling super soft and smooth. Another great thing about it is the price. I totally recommend product to anyone looking for a smoothr save.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
this stuff seriously makes a difference. It really keeps my skin silky smooth with no ingrown hairs or bumps. I literally use this everywhere I put a razor on my bod. It's worth every penny! I love every scent they have too!
Caitlin K.
Derwood, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bought multiple bottles of these. The no rust sign is true! I've had the bottle in my shower for about 3 months now and no rust has occurred. Also the shave is nice and smooth as well as my legs afterward.
Kelly B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the smells of these! This product is a great shaving cream, and for reasonable prices. They also don't get all rusty and gross in the shower. I usually get mine from CVS or Target. You can usually find them anywhere that sells shaving supplies.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.