BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get this at the dollar tree and its awesome. the can lasts a long time and a little foam goes a long way. they have a good variety of scents and options for skin needs. i find i get a smoothr shave with this shaving foam.
Ashley J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this shave cream when I am trying to save a little bit of money. I feel like it is a little less than Skintimate. I do however, have sensitive skin at times and feel that all the different scents may be annoying on my skin, so I have stayed away from the fancy scents. (But I may try in the future)
Ann T.
Buford, GA
No complaints with these shaving creams. They are moisturizing, and I have yet to get any razor burns or cuts while using them. I always repurchase them. I'm not crazy about the packaging, but they are much cheaper than other brand name shaving creams, so can't complain. Great product that will last you long. No need to spend extra bucks on those other brands.
Maria C.
These shaving creams receive an A+. they keep my legs silky smooth and allow for my razor to get an even closer shave.. they have a great scent and the packaging is great. They are by far my favorite shave creams! I 100% recommend these, I'm very satisfied!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love love love! Super good product. I love the smooth and sleeky feel it leaves. The scents are also a big and wide variety so you are bound to find a scent to fit you! I like the one with the raspberry colored top.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
The shaving cream's are so good. They honestly smell so good also there's so many different sense and I love all of them they leave your skin smooth also and tidy. I personally love this so much too I think you guys would too and also it smells so good there's different it's the senses and I don't have a favorite one because all them are my favorite.
Kiersten H.
Provo, UT
I love this shaving creme! I always feel so fresh and clean after shaving with it. I absolutely love the various scents, and it definitely meets expectations. It is very effective at protecting your skin from cuts and leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
TONYA G.
Tuscumbia, AL
I really like Pure Silk Shaving Cream. I always buy it or Skintimate. I use it every other day as needed. The shaving cream is very effective and doesn't irritate my skin. I find it very comparable to Skinitmate. Overall I am very satisfied with Pure Silk.
Chanta D.
Stockton, CA
This shaving cream is awesome, and the smells are great too! I like to use a lot of this because I fell I need to or I get razor bumps, it is very cheap so it's great quality for the price. It's a pretty good product.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is pretty good. its thick enough to stay on in the shower and it protects pretty well. I would definitely buy this brand again. I've been trying a shave oil but this would be my go to if I had a coupon.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.