BY TUSCAN SOUL

Briana R.
Santa Barbara, CA
LOVE THIS STUFF. This is the most inexpensive shaving cream i have ever tried and my favorite. It makes sure you have a clean shave, while leaving your skin absolutely smooth. I would never switch to another as this one does better than expected and is cheap.
Sarina W.
Northridge, CA
If I'm going to be honest, I only purchased this because it was the cheapest one available and I also had a coupon. BUT, I did enjoy how it worked. My legs felt really moisturized after and I still got a pretty good shave. I didn't get any cuts or nicks & I enjoyed how the product smelled. My only complaint would be that the shave cream was a tad thick but everything else went well.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are really good shaving cream gel's I like the way that they lather up and I use them every time I shave my legs in the shower. They have a lot of different scents and they leave my legs feeling nice and smooth all day long.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
great shave cream. i have been using this for years and is very nourishing and long lasting. It also makes shaving a lot easier and prevents razor burn. I would definitely recommend this and it's definitely affordable.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this shaving cream.. I usually use the raspberry one and it smells really great! This cream does puff up a lot and that makes it feel like the razor isn't able to really get a close shave...so less is more with this product! It's a really affordable price which is nice... worth a try, for sure.
Ashley B.
Tioga, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easily my favorite shaving cream out there. It's effective, makes shaving so much easier. I rarely miss a hair now! Smells great, very affordable. It's a little thicker than i'm used too, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Maria C.
These shaving creams receive an A+. they keep my legs silky smooth and allow for my razor to get an even closer shave.. they have a great scent and the packaging is great. They are by far my favorite shave creams! I 100% recommend these, I'm very satisfied!
Caprice D.
I've been using this shaving cream for about a year or two now. I love the scents of it, and I feel like it gets the job done. Also, it's super cheap. I usually find it at Publix or Walmart. I will continue to repurchase it. I would recommend it to others because of the price and because it works well.
Ann T.
Buford, GA
No complaints with these shaving creams. They are moisturizing, and I have yet to get any razor burns or cuts while using them. I always repurchase them. I'm not crazy about the packaging, but they are much cheaper than other brand name shaving creams, so can't complain. Great product that will last you long. No need to spend extra bucks on those other brands.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
Although it has a good smell and with shaving cream you can choose to put it on lightly or slab a lot on I still pefere shaving gel because I feel the shaving cream dries up a little faster. Its still id more about using a good razor..I like the soft smell and will start my daughter out with this for shaving..
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.