BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
Love this stuff for a perfect fresh smelling close shave,compared to other products it lasting scent and silky smoothness makes it work better then I had expected! Very easy to use and does not leave a filmy mess behind.I would definitely buy this product again
Erika W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this product complimentary in my influenster Vow Vox Box. I was apprehensive at first, because I do not use shave cream (only Dove soap) when shaving. I used to break out after using shaving cream, but it is not as bad with Pure Silk. I loved the Raspberry scent and would be open to trying the other scents!
ruth M.
Stafford, KS
This is a nice basic shaving cream to have around the bathroom...it is nice and foamy and does not run like some of the others.. this is the one I keep on hand for my teens and replace it every few months....my daughters use it and it does not break the bank....
Bethany F.
Woodland Hills, CA
This is an affordable choice and a good choice, by not the BEST choice and that is why I give it 4 stars. It is a safe choice and I continue to use it bc I bought a four pack and will use them up but it doesn't seem as hydrating as others I've used! But overall not a terrible product!
Cassie B.
Howard City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let's start with the can, always brings out the innermost childwhen you get to play with the foam. It smells wonderful and makes my shave closer and smoother and reminds me where I left off. Very affordable and lasts long so the bang is definitely worth the buck.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
This shaving cream comes in many scents, making it very appealing. The cream helps to make legs soft and silky after shaving. They can be found basically anywhere, even drug stores. I recommend this if you use shaving cream.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
I love this shaving cream it smells amazing I use the raspberry one most often and it is very cheap and makes my legs so smooth I still use lotion after but if I didn't it wouldn't matter and it provides a close clean shave
Chrissey M.
Henrico, VA
I am a faithful user of this product!!! I haven't had a problem with it. I always have smooth skin after I use this product. It is affordable and very easy to find in any store!!!! I personally enjoy it when I shave my SENSITIVE areas!!! Again a great product!!
Rebekah H.
Oak Harbor, WA
The scents are my favorite part of this shave cream. It applies nicely and has a slight lingering scent. Which is great. My blade glides so easily on my legs while I shave. Would buy again for sure! I got mine from Walmart.
Hsiao W.
Northbrook, IL
The best shaving cream out on the market. It smells great. I love how foamy it gets. Super rich and luxurious. I can tell it adds a protective barrier between my skin and the razor. My skin is soft and supple afterwards. No lotion required. I'll always use this.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.