BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

ruth M.
Stafford, KS
This is a nice basic shaving cream to have around the bathroom...it is nice and foamy and does not run like some of the others.. this is the one I keep on hand for my teens and replace it every few months....my daughters use it and it does not break the bank....
Zeenat M.
Memphis, TN
Love this brand! Thick cream for a better and more efficient shave and wonderful smell. This is also super affordable and lasts me a long time! Love this product and I use this 99% of the time!! Skin feels so soft after use too!
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Okay first off, I prefer shaving creams over gels. Secondly, these are so cheap and wonderful to use! The sensitive skin one is my favorite and leaves my skin super moisturizes. Love these, my favorite shaving cream to use.
Savanna D.
Inverness, FL
The Pure silk shave cream has never let me down. Its very easy to use and it works really well. The packaging is very well put together and the product itself is extremely effective. I usually pick it up at any local drug store or walmart. I would recommend this!
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
Pure Silk Shave Cream is so good, I love to use this when shaving my legs. I think this is very comparable to other products. I use 2-3 times per week in the winter, and every 2 days in the summer. I find this to be a very nice shave cream, I absolutely love it.
Kassandra R.
Anoka, MN
This stuff is just so soft, so creamy, and oh so smooth! even my dad loves it lmfao! He happened to steal my shaving cream and used it on his face! at first i was upset because it was an unused bottle but all was good after i realized how funny the situation was!
Brianna B.
Fort Worth, TX
I liked using this shaving cream, the scent I used was not very strong. However, I feel that the shaving cream could use some more foamy consistency to it, it almost feels like a heavy lotion when putting on skin. Overall, I was moderately pleased with using this.
Erika W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this product complimentary in my influenster Vow Vox Box. I was apprehensive at first, because I do not use shave cream (only Dove soap) when shaving. I used to break out after using shaving cream, but it is not as bad with Pure Silk. I loved the Raspberry scent and would be open to trying the other scents!
Coral R.
I have buy this product for my legs and is really good, super easy to use and very soft you only need a little bit for your entire leg. I like it because it leaves your skin very smooth. At Walmart is always in a good price. I will always recommend this to others.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received the Raspberry Mist shave cream in my Vow VoxBox complimentarily from Influenster. I really love the formula, but you have to use a pretty good handful to get the best results. It's not ultra thick, but it does moisturize and avoid knicks quite well. My only gripe is that I wish it was a bit more fragrant.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.