9 varieties available
Pure Silk Shave Cream
Pure Silk Shave Cream contains aloe to moisturize your skin, giving you the smoothest, most touchable legs without irritation. Shaving with Pure Silk is the easiest way to love your legs!see more...
Top Questions See all 420 Q&A
Pure Silk Shave Cream
- "I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas." in 34 reviews
- "I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!" in 22 reviews
- "I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. " in 21 reviews
- "It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out " in 18 reviews
- "I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!" in 16 reviews
This was the only brand I used for years after learning to shave. It smells nice, feels great, and keeps its lather long enough to shave. It's fairly cheap too, making it ideal for my budget. I very much recommend this product.
This is the definite one I prefer but it’s usually not on sale. It comes in several different sense which is great to mix it up. It leaves my skin feeling like baby but and I feel like it always leaves a better shave than others
Shaving cream is shaving cream to me most of the time but I️ always reach for this brand. It’s super affordable and gets the job done without drying out my skin. I️ never get razor burn when I️ use it and it lasts a long time!
i love this product. it smells great, it’s super smooth, and it makes shaving so much easier. i can notice a significant difference between in the softness of my skin and the shave when i use this shave cream and when i don’t.
Love this shave cream. I recently bought 3 different scents when it was on sale. it's very affordable, not expensive at all. Since I bought 3 cans I use it every time I need to shave. It is easy to use. I would definitely buy again once all 3 cans are finished. :)
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Dry Skin Therapy, Raspberry Mist more...
Pure Silk is great. I usually just use whatever body wash I'm using currently to shave, but when I find a coupon I'll pick a couple of these up. The product gets the job done, and leaves your legs nice and soft as well!
My favorite shaving cream. It smells amazing, makes for a clean shave, and leaves my legs incredibly soft. It is also cheap! I bought this at my local grocery store and will always pick up more. Definitely recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay but I seem to have reactions to multiple scents so I'm on the search for more natural options. Other than breaking out afterwards, it was a decent cream. Great if you don't have sensitivity or allergies to the product.
Nice smell, nice packaging. I tried more expensive versions of shaving foam but my legs reacted so sensitive to all the expensive ones on to this one NOT at all, great price for a great product would always buy this again
Would highly recommend this shave cream line. It's extremely affordable, has a large variety of scents & formulas to choose from, and really does what it's supposed to do for helping to moisturize and get a close shave.
Q & A
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
How often do you shave your legs?
I see these at the dollar store..same exact bottle. Is it legit or should I stay away since it's the dollar store?
How well does it work?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos