BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Linda C.
Waldo, OH
I have used Pure Silk Shave Cream for many years. It is the only brand of shave cream I use. I like how it feels on my legs and underarms. I don't always use shave cream, but when I shave with a razor, this is the brand for me. It leaves my legs and underarms soft and smooth.
Jen D.
One of the pros about this shaving creams are the fragrances! I love the variety and they smell soo hood. I wouldn't say they leave your skin smelling that was but it's a nice change from your average shave cream. The formula is ok, it has more of a gel like consistency and when you rub it in it lathers to a thinner cream.
Pure Silk shave cream is rich and creamy foam that helps with making my shaving experience so much easier. A little goes a long way and I'm able to use it every day if I want to. It helps with irritation and makes my legs super soft!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best shaving cream for all women to shave legs. Leaves skin soft and doesn't leave legs with bumps after shaving. Very easy to use. Smells great. Huge variety to choose from. Very effective. Great product. Overall satisfied with product.
Newsha P.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Specially formulated for sensitive skin, Pure Silk Sensitive Skin Therapy Shave Cream protects against nicks and cuts while providing a comfortably close shave, leaving your skin feeling as smooth as silk. Infused with aloe, papaya, thyme and willow bark, it soothes and moisturizes.
I really do recommend this for a cheap kind shaving cream!
Kayleigh D.
I love all the different scents you can find with this brand of shaving cream. It's really easy to apply, and leaves my skin very soft and smooth after a shave. However, it doesn't last very long. Overall I'd most likely buy it again because I do enjoy the affectedness of it.
Kristen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Puresilk is a staple in my toiletries! It's so affordable and available in so many stores. I use Puresilk almost daily and the scent varieties are amazing. Great scent, great quality product, great price. Would definitely use it again.
Polina D.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had first bought these a few months ago, and this has become my favorite shave cream. It is easy to apply on my legs and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. There isn't much of a scent. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kyra M.
Fairburn, GA
The consistency is a thick, foamy cream that's easy to apply where needed. There are so many lovely scents to choose from, in fact, I love the coconut one. My legs feel so smooth and soft after shaving with this product, I think I could skip lotion.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
I pretty much exclusively use Pure Silk when shaving now. It's extremely inexpensive and it smells so great! I love the raspberry the most. The formula foams very well and seems to last forever. Best of all, a little goes a long way! I also really like how it leaves my skin so smooth and is also really gentle in *sensitive* areas!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.