BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This shave cream really appeals to me because a little goes a long way, it has a great scent and does exactly what I want it to do, which is allow me to get a super close shave. Leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and moisturized.
Kayleigh D.
I love all the different scents you can find with this brand of shaving cream. It's really easy to apply, and leaves my skin very soft and smooth after a shave. However, it doesn't last very long. Overall I'd most likely buy it again because I do enjoy the affectedness of it.
Ashley M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Low price. Great scents. Fun to use. Soft skin and smooth shave. I use 3-5 times a week, depending on the need. Very easy to use, and fun gel to foam formula. It is effective as a shaving cream can be, smooth shave with soft skin afterwards, lessens the chance of cuts as well.
Jen D.
One of the pros about this shaving creams are the fragrances! I love the variety and they smell soo hood. I wouldn't say they leave your skin smelling that was but it's a nice change from your average shave cream. The formula is ok, it has more of a gel like consistency and when you rub it in it lathers to a thinner cream.
Newsha P.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Specially formulated for sensitive skin, Pure Silk Sensitive Skin Therapy Shave Cream protects against nicks and cuts while providing a comfortably close shave, leaving your skin feeling as smooth as silk. Infused with aloe, papaya, thyme and willow bark, it soothes and moisturizes.
I really do recommend this for a cheap kind shaving cream!
Kylie M.
Kingsville, TX
It was the cheapest thing I could find at Walmart, and it kind of shows. The lather doesn't last as long and give a super smooth shave. But its still better than using bar soap and the smell is nice. I have the raspberry - mostly because that's the only one they had at Walmart.
Kyra M.
Fairburn, GA
The consistency is a thick, foamy cream that's easy to apply where needed. There are so many lovely scents to choose from, in fact, I love the coconut one. My legs feel so smooth and soft after shaving with this product, I think I could skip lotion.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best shaving cream for all women to shave legs. Leaves skin soft and doesn't leave legs with bumps after shaving. Very easy to use. Smells great. Huge variety to choose from. Very effective. Great product. Overall satisfied with product.
Pure Silk shave cream is rich and creamy foam that helps with making my shaving experience so much easier. A little goes a long way and I'm able to use it every day if I want to. It helps with irritation and makes my legs super soft!
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
Beside the price being extremely affordbale , there is a wide range of scents to choose from. Personally I've tried the berry scent and also the Morracan and argan oil one. It does a great job with moisturizing and preventing cuts when you shave.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.