BY TUSCAN SOUL

Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy more...
This a very cheap shaving cream. It’s foaming and it works well. It smells good and a little goes a long way. I’d say it’s slightly moisturizing . You can get this product at Walmart. I’d recommend it. Its just as good as expensive brands
Britnee L.
This lathers really well, and I'm able to cover a large portion of my large leg with one squirt. This means the bottle lasts a good amount of time for the price. However, I don't see much difference between using shaving cream and using soap to shave.
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
It gets the job done but BOY IS MY SKIN DRY AFTER!! The kind I have even says moisturizing on the front but there’s no way! Even my hands feel so cracked after I get out of the shower from using this. You definitely need to hydrate after.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are used to always use the shaving cream and it’s worth it for me but I think there is better. Although one of the biggest benefits of years is they are very affordable and the raspberry sent lingers on your legs for a while which I love.
Alexandria D.
Eugene, OR
This product gets the job done at a very low price. I have honestly only ever used the dry skin shaving cream because it’s hydrating and the price is the best that you will find at a drugstore. If you haven’t used it yet pick some up.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,111 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy, Dry Skin Therapy, Cherry Blossom, Raspberry Mist Of 2, Other more...
I have been purchasing Pure Silk for years. It always mousses up so thick and fluffy I love the feeling it gives when I am shaving. They have so many formulas for all skin types and the scents are amazing! Highly reccomend the brand to anyone curious.
Christian S.
Louisville , KY
I get super bad breakouts from shaving but I hate hair! But pure silk is super creamy and soothing that I get no bumps or rashes after I shave and it’s amazing. Plus it smells super good no matter what smell you get and easy to use!
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like to spend a lot of money of shaving cream and razors if I do not have to. I like this shaving cream because it has a good smell and lathers on thick. It is cheap and the can lasts about a month if you shave every few days.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I like this shaving cream for women. Only thing is I have only seen like to sents at my store. Would love to different ones. If my store offered different ones. And they cost alot. But if you go to the Dollar tree you can get it for $1!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't normally use shaving cream, but when I do I choose Pure Silk because the smell is great and it's super moisturizing. I would recommend to others as well.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.