BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sierra C.
It does the job for the price. I like the different scents they offer. They are fun and smell good. I hate that the metal on the bottom of the can will rust and leave rings wherever you sit it down. Overall recommend if you want a cheap shave gel.
Allison A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A very nice shaving cream. Makes razor glide smoothly and leaves legs soft. The price is also great. It is very nice and foamy. Also comes in great smelling scents. I would recommend this to everyone because it gets the job done at a great price.
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They smell amazing and they foam up to a very nice consistency which makes it very easy for someone to shave and it leaves your skin nice and smooth and smelling so great I would purchase this shaving gel again it is one of my all time favorites
Lauren G.
Waynesburg, OH
Pure Silk was an okay shaving cream, but not my favorite by far. I love the Skintimate line and won't be purchasing Pure Silk again. It felt greasy and didn't leave my legs feeling too great. Relatively inexpensive, and not worth it in my opinion.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I love the stuff. It has always allowed me a clean smooth shave. I rarely nick myself while using this stuff, and it smells great! You can find this anywhere from your local grocery store to your local drug store. Did I mention that it's really inexpensive?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again! I'm used to shaving cream drying my legs out & making them all red and itchy! But this one didn't! I ended up with silky smooth legs & they never dried out, thank you so much influenster! <3
Hannah W.
I'm typically a proponent of use-whatever-works-if-it's-conveniently-close-by, but I've enjoyed the Pure Silk Kiwi - green can - more than expected. A family member bought it for me in a gift basket, and I thought, hey, why not try it. It smells fantastic! The smell doesn't last, but it's soothing during a shower, and the product leaves smooth legs.
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,455 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this it's all I use I tried the skintimate shave gel awhile back & I couldn't tell a difference other than pure silk smells way better & is a little simpler to use but I've never got razor burn with this & it don't dry my skin out😊
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
I love this brand and love this product. My favorite thing is that this company is cruelty free. I prefer shaving cream over gel. I use this every other day and the price is great for the length of time I can use it. I highly recommend this shaving cream and none of them dry out my skin.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love this shaving cream!! The Raspberry Mist is my favorite scent! It's good at moisturizing my legs when I shave. It gets really foamy! I do like that is affordable. I have even found the smaller size at Dollar Tree! I would highly recommend this brand!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.