BY TUSCAN SOUL

Jennifer B.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought my first bottle of pure silk shave cream not so along ago and I must say its amazing. After I finish shaving my legs feel so smooth. I like that different scents are available to purchase. Once I finish this product ill be sure to buy another one 😊
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
When I was in college I lived on a tight budget and needed to save money whenever possible and this product allowed me to do just that! I needed a shave gel that helped sooth my skin during my daily shave and one that was within budget! This product is affordable, works great, and keeps my budget happy!
sami m.
Hammonton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

Awesome! I don't make much money and when I want shaving cream this is my go to buy. I actually buy it from the dollar store around my house because who doesn't love a good dollar store find? Anyway it works amazing and, leaves my legs silky smooth as it should.
Kimberly N.
Falls Church, VA
Although this shave cream did the work, the Plumeria Breeze scent gave me a huge headache. I am not one to be sensitive to smell, but this really triggered it. I purchased at Giant because it was on sale, and I would not recommend this specific scent to others. I am not saying that the Pure Silk Shave Cream is bad, but please try to avoid the Plumeria Breeze.
Felicia B.
w
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I use the sensitive formula and it works amazing on my legs. Leaves them feeling super soft, and really helps reduce the cuts and nicks on my legs. It's very good smelling, and helps the razor glide so smoothly it's amazing. Absolute love!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using these for shaving because they always leave my skin so soft and moisturized and it really helps in shaving so it won't cut you because every time you don't use no shaving cream on skin u could see you the difference in not using a shaving cream
Andrea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Affordable price and they work exactly the same as the other brands. This product will leave your legs feeling super soft. I bought this product at walmart and im satisfied with the result! I definitely recommend this product to everyone with all skin types!
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like all the variety of scents they offer. I always buy this brand because it works better than others I've used but i sometimes get razor burn while shaving with this & it's supposed to prevent that so I'm not sure what's going on there, but I do recommend this as it's my preferred brand.
Obriel F.
University City
I give this shaving cream five stars because it is all I ever use and never ever ever disappointing me. It leaves my legs smooth and with a silky feel. I feel great after shaving with this cream. I bought it from Walmart and I was most definitely satisfied.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure Silk shave cream is so affordable, and it lathers so nicely! I love that it comes in a variety of scents, and it tends to stay on pretty well in the shower. It compares well to other brands, and I'm happy to reach for it first when I see it on the shelf at a store.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.