BY TUSCAN SOUL

Daniela M.
Fairfax, VA
If I could give this no stars I would. This is just terrible. Broke out completely. I only bought it because I had a coupon for this and it was already cheap....I guess you get what you pay for. I didnt like the smell either. I would not buy again or recommend it.
Tina V.
Baytown, TX
These shaving creams are awesome. I have used almost every scent they make. And let me tell you they all smell great! I also love how these cans dont rust i hate when i have a can sitting on ny tub and it leaves that rusty ring but these deffinatly dont do that!
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this kind of shave cream all the time and I find this brand very good. I love there scents and they are really good at keeping my legs moisturized. This brand meets its expectations with me. I am going to buy some more soon since I am close to running out.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite shave cream! It helps get a nice close shave and is nice to my skin. I've tried all different kinds shave cream and this is the most effective for my skin at a great price! I definitely would tell everyone to give this shave cream a try.
Dallas L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this shaving cream, I would never go back to any other shaving cream. The fact that each one has certain benefits for certain skin is great! I have dry skin so I use the coconut one and it works amazingly! And my skin feels nice and soft after using it.
Kristi M.
Tupelo, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most affordable shave cream I've used. Works pretty well but I have used better. It's a little thinner than the more expensive shave creams but it still helps with razor burn keeps your legs smooth. I will probably buy again when I run out because of the cost
martha m.
Arlington Heights, IL
este es un producto que no puede falatr en mi bano, ya que es muy importante yo los lo compro en las tindas en la seccion de afeitadoras para hombres y mujeres es muy barato y rinde bastante, me gusta este producto por que lo puedo utilizar por medio tiempo claro dependiendo con que frecuencia lo utilizen
Jackie R.
I received Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist free for review in my Influenster Vow Vox Box. I was so excited to get this, as I was planning to buy shave cream that same day. I really love how thick and creamy this shave cream is, I had not tried it before, and I will absolutely repurchase it in the future. Great price, great product. Thank you!
Kelly B.
Sacramento, CA
This shaving cream is pretty generic. It is cheap and just a simple shaving cream. I have the raspberry one now which actually smells gross. I bought it at Target a month ago, and it is still being used. I like that the can is rust proof unlike my other ones.
JULIE S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my vow vox box. I don't always use shaving cream because I feel like it takes too much time sometimes. I figured I would try it out because I have only used one other brand before. I was happy with how smooth my legs felt after shaving and I didn't expect that. I'm happy with this product. Thanks Influenster!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.