BY TUSCAN SOUL #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
This is a great shaving cream. It is fairly inexpensive also. I so enjoy this kind because it is foamy and actually works. I never get cuts or bumps when using this shaving cream. It is worth the price and lasts a great amount of time! I love this product.
Tylin m.
Inglewood, CA
I love this shave cream with all my heart! First of all, it’s literally a DOLLAR at the 99 cents store (and maybe dollar tree). It goes on so creamy and when you use it afterwards it doesn’t make my skin dry or anything like that, so I totally recommend.
Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Raspberry Mist more...
This product is just as good as the expensive shaving cream, works the same and it's so much cheaper. If there is a product that is cheaper with the same quality why not go for the cheaper option. Smells great and I get now cuts. Does the job, I love it.
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
Great product with great results. Every time i use his product, anywhere i shave feels smooth without having discomfort afterwards. And also long lasting in between shaves. Very good quality wise and price wise. Definitely recommend trying if you haven’t already.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy more...
For years I wasn’t all that fond of this brand. I noticed that the raspberry one had an odd scent, almost like stale beer and the formula came out runny and not foamy. However, I recently used the dry skin one and had a better experience so I decided to update my review. This one smelled like average shave cream and the formula was thick. I did notice you have to shake the can before each use in order to get the right consistency so maybe that was my prior mistake. The price is very cheap and the product gets the job done.
Skye T.
New York , NY
Meh. I prefer a good lathering, moisturizing soap. I think after a while these cheap shaving foams dry out the skin and they leave a kind of residue on my razor that shortens the life of the razor. Instant gratification, yes, but not so great long term.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good shave cream when you don’t have anything else but bar soap. Makes for a smooth shave but isn’t moisturizing. You will definitely have to use a moisturizer afterwards. It’s very inexpensive, so that’s a plus. Easily found at Walmart or Dollar General.
Alysha K.
Jacksonville
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
I have loved these! If you use it conservatively a little can go a long way! I got my first in September and it just ran out last week!
I have really sensitive skin and it did not give me any issues. Actually it helped prevent ingrown hairs
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Sensitive Skin Therapy more...
i love this product! it goes on smooth. i also think it helps prevent razor cuts and burns! it’s also very affordable which is always a plus. sometimes you can even buy two for the price of one! definitely recommend this product to everyone !
Taylor M.
ROCKY MOUNT, MO
Pure silk shave cream smells delightful. It goes on as a gel and becomes foamy as you rub it in. It also keeps your legs silky smooth and delightful. I also notice I don’t knick my legs when I use it. The price is really affordable and I love it!
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY
What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
PALM CITY, FL
Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
How often do you shave your legs?
Diane N.