Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4

Do you buy the two pack or do you get the single and which scents your favorite

Missy W.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes when I find the 2 packs cause you can save a little money and the raspberry is my fav
Christina W.
Christina W.
2 years, 11 months ago
Was cheaper for me to get the two pack but it only came in raspberry...i don't really care about scent as long as it helps me achieve a good shave
Glenda G.
Glenda G.
Mojave, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
I get the single, definitely raspberry, my fav.!
kylei H.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
2 years, 11 months ago
I always get the single and I have to agree raspberry is also my favorite
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Raspberry mist if my favorite!
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
3 years ago
The single and raspberry mist!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
3 years, 3 months ago
If it's on sale, I usually stock up.