Add a Photo

Photos (114)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA

Sometimes shave creams can be TOO poufy and it feels like it's getting in the way of the razor. Not with this stuff. It's nice and emollient and lets the razor do its job without getting in the way, yet my legs are nice and silky afterward. And you CANNOT beat the price of this product! A bonus for me is that it's not too smelly, either. I hate when my shave creams or gets compete with my perfume. These smell pleasant in the shower, without getting in the way of your favorite scented lotion or oil that you want to apply afterward. Because who wants to smell like their shave cream?! I mean, am I going to rub this stuff all over my body to get a consistent scent? No, I don't think so. So, thanks Pure Silk for working great, being cost-effective, and not competing with my perfumes and lotions.
Justice C.
Justice C.

I have been using this product for about six months now and I have not had a problem. One time, the cream did lose its thickness but I believe it was because of the temperature of my house at that time. On the can, it does say not to store the product in cold climates. However, that was the only time that I have had a problem with the product. Other than that, it is a great shaving cream. It allows you to get close to the skin without harming yourself. It lasts for a good time. For the price, I would say that this product is a good steal. I am also sensitive when it come to my skin and I have not had a skin problem ever. I have only tried two scents though and they are the raspberry and sensitive skin products. Thumbs up!
Sabri F.
Sabri F.
Joaquin V. Gonzalez - Salta (Argentina)

I have tried many shaving creams, but this one is by far my favorite! My favorite scent is the raspberry scent. The reason I like this one the most is because most shaving creams I have tried just feel like you are using body gel, which I didn't really like. This one lathers nicely and has worked very well on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft! I love this shaving cream it is my favorite. It makes it so your razor can glide nicely on it. I feel like it has prevented me from cutting myself with a razor as well. The good thing also is that a little goes a long way. In summary, this is my favorite shaving cream!
Cayla W.
Cayla W.

virginia m.
virginia m.

Kerry D.
Kerry D.

The price was affordable, and overall it is a decent product for the retail cost. This lathered well and I received great results. So why am I disappointed? Upon using this product the can stopped working and I knew it wasn't empty because I could feel the weight of the shaving gel still inside. I was probably only able to use 2/3 of the product before it stopped using. This had happened twice before I discontinued purchasing it. Recommending is a difficult decision while it's a great product and I like the variety of scents, I don't like feeling "cheated" by an inability to use the entire product.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, Louisiana

I love pure silk raspberry most with aloe shave cream. I usually don't do shave cream but ever since I started using pure silk I will not shave with anything else. I love the smell,love the aloe,love the way it makes my skin feels after shaving with it. Not very expensive I got mine from the dollar tree... I usually shave like every other day and most shaving cream makes my underarms burn after shaving so that's why I just never used it I used soap or shower Gel but not anymore.. Don't need a lot just a little bit and shave and your done.. Makes my legs feel so smooth and soft.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Clarksville, TN

I had a hard time rating this product, not because it is a bad product but because I have used so many other products like it. I got this at target when I was in a rush and didn't want to browse over all my options. I have used it now about 10 times... It's your average shave cream... The smell is very nice and it for sure helps the razor glide across my legs. There was just nothing special about it, it didn't moisturize my legs, prevent razor burn or anything extra. But next time I'm in a rush and don't want to soend much money I will reach for this again.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

I want to first say that I do not find that I like any of the scents that I have tried of this so far (melon, raspberry, cherry blossom). This does however aid with a smooth and close shave, which is most important in these creams I feel. I found that I still needed to moisturize after using, as it did not really fulfill that claim. I was most upset that the nozzle would stop working every now and then. If you are looking for an effective cream that is cheap, this is a good option, just as long as you do not mind it's downfalls.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard

I love this stuff!!! It very affordable and easily found in almost any drug store or supermarket. I usually wait for sales with coupons and stock up. I use the extra moisturizing variety. I use it about 3 times per week and am able to only spray on some dry oil afterward and I have no shave bumps or razor burn. I even use this in my bikini area and some creams have a menthol feel to them and can be uncomfortable there, this has none of that and I actually have LESS razor bumps there when I use this cream. Loyal customer
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Cortland, NY

What is your favorite scent/formula?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Deansboro, NY

Does anyone like this as much as Skintimate?
Diane N.
Diane N.
San Diego, CA

Shaunna D.
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny

How often do you shave your legs?
Cierra J.