Pure Silk Shave Cream

by Tuscan Soul

Is this product any good?
Is this as effective as Skintimate?
Is this good band
Start your review of Pure Silk Shave Cream!
Product Highlights
I have used silk before on my legs and it is smooth and smells great and is easy to shave my armpits and legs with as well as other areas.in reviews
I stopped using shaving cream a while ago, but when i got my #VowVoxBox from influenster and it had Pure Silk rasberry shaving cream in it, i gave it a try again!in reviews
I love this shaving creme, it's the only one I use that gets my legs silky smooth without too much effort, and it always smells so good. in reviews
It's cheap and works great and you can get it in any yummy smell your heart desires the bad thing is when you run out in reviews
I use to have problems with getting razor burn but since I started using this shaving cream, I haven't had that problem anymore!in reviews
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Pure Silk Shave Cream uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Nice, thick foam! They're protective and moisturizing, and the add-on price is great. I love the smell! It leaves my legs feeling smooth. I don't have a problem with my legs feeling dry after using this product. Highly recommend!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Pure Silk Shave Cream uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shaving cream smells like raspberries and makes my shave go super smooth and silky every time. It doesn't irrirate my skin and helps the razor to glide. My legs feel super smooth everytime I use this and this doesn't dry me out. The can is also really cute and pretty. It doesn't take very nuch product to get the job done. I enjoy and recommend this shaving cream. #goodbyejuly
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,086 reviews
Pure Silk Shave Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to test the other ones I have only has the coconut and raspberry so far it’s great great stuff best part it’s at the dollar store.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It’s a decent priced shaving cream, it’s nice on the skin and has a great lather, also it leaves a light scent behind.
Judith Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure silk shaving cream its my favorite works great has a great smell and leaves the skin nice and soft love this product
Kristin E.
I genuinely like the Pure Silk Shave Cream. This is one of my favorite shaving creams. It's very effective and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It's easy to use. You don't need much at all and just apply to the skin. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Kuyettea M.
Newark, NJ
Pure Silk Shave Cream uploaded by Kuyettea M.
Pure Silk shaving cream is great..it is thick and moisturizing plus my skin feels really smooth after I shave..Overall Pure Silk is hands down one of the best shaving creams I've used so far.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,388 reviews
Pure Silk Shave Cream uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked how well this shaving cream worked at moisturizing and softening my legs. I thought it did a wonderful job at softening the hair on my legs. I really could not smell the scent of raspberry when applying to my legs. I thought overall this product prepared the legs for shaving and left my legs smooth.
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is heavenly. It keeps my legs nice and moisturized and I find that I tend to feel a lot smoother when I use this shaving cream. I honestly love it and I can't see myself ever not buying it. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that after you pump out the shaving cream, more cream seems to foam out of the can. I can get over that though.
Kaytlin V.
Grand Blanc, MI
The last time I purchased Pure Silk was at Meijer and they didn't have a ton of scents to choose from. I ended up buying this product because it was cheaper than my usual brand, but I think next time I'll splurge on my go-to brand as this cream didn't leave my legs feeling as soft as what I'm used to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tia N.
Spruce Grove, AB
il y a 3 ans
Pure Silk Shave Cream what is your favorite scent ?
Kristie D. il y a 3 ans