Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream with Aloe for Women-Raspberry Mist-9.5 oz uploaded by Barbara E.

BY PURE SILK #37 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of pure silk. I always have to use some type of shave cream or I will break out horrible. I love pure silk! It’s super foamy and I get a close shave with this brand. I would recommend pure silk and will repurchase
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really confused by this particular product as the description does not match the picture but I’m going to go with the description which is the shaving cream and it was always one of my favorites for years… Helped her shaved be nice and smooth and also close
Debbie H.
08754
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pure Silk Woman's Shaving Cream /Raspberry is absolutely amazing. .so rich and creamy it lathers your skin and helps to prevent any knicks and cuts while shaving. I definitely recommend you give this product a try if you haven't already.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Not that great doesn't give you that close of a slave I understand that it's cheap and everything so you get what you pay for but it's not like it's a miracle in a can
Mayra R.
always fluidly and foamy great product and super cheap compared to other brands no rust can makes it wonderful for leaving in the shower and not causing rings to have to clean later and its very smooth and no razor bumps on legs or armpits and smells great
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This shave cream was just okay. It wasn't my favorite buy because my skin felt kind of try after using it. I thought it was going to add moisture to my skin, but it didn't. I don't know if I would buy this product again because it just didn't work for me.
Sanya S.
This shaving cream smells good and makes it easy to shave my legs with. You can easily buy it at the drugstore, along with other shaving creams that do basically the same thing. I use it every week to shave my legs and it lasts just as long as any other shaving cream would.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I have this in my shower right now. I love the scent. I pair it a strawberry body wash and I smell amazing. You just press the top and the fluff comes out. I shave several times a week. Best shaving cream.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Pure Silk has always been one of my favourite shaving creams. Mostly because of how well they perform, but also because I love how they smell, especially this raspberry scent! Love it!