Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream with Aloe for Women-Raspberry Mist-9.5 oz uploaded by Barbara E.

BY PURE SILK #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
Really really really really amazing if you troubled skin,e actually give me red bumps and make my legs unpleasantly itchy.

Originally I tried Pure Silk because it was cheap. I figured if all the top end shaving creams weren't going to work right, I might as well just go with a cheaper brand. To my surprise Pure Silk worked REALLY well for me. I get much better results when I use this shaving cream than other more fancy brands.
This is what I'm using right now, but I'm not in love with it. It doesn't cling to the skin well. It is pretty foamy but I just feel like I don't get a really close shave with this product. It does smell feminine which is a benefit over using the husband's shave cream, but I find that men's shaving cream just works better, even if it's from the same brand.
Vidhi R.
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
This shaving cream left my legs feelig not only smooth, but also moisturized. Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream also smelled amazing. I would choose this product over other products because it did not feel sticky at all. I use it every single time I shave. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting moisturized, smooth legs!
andrea t.
andrea t.
Orlando, FL
I have sensitive k=skin and the thought of not only using shaving cream but using a razor again my skin can be irritating but Pure Silk is a brand that I can count on when it comes to leaving my skin silky and soft. I always overly satisfied when using any pure silk brand and the smell last for as long as you no other scents
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm really not a fan of the pure silk shaving cream I feel like that's kind of them cheaply made so I don't care for it I don't buy it after like the first two times that I've ever bought it I really don't care for it so I mean others might like it but me personally it's not for me probably wouldn't recommend it to anybody
LaKiesha Z.
LaKiesha Z.
Graham, WA
Love the pure silk shave cream! I use the one for dry skin and it really works. I have naturally dry skin so it is nice when I can find my everyday use products for dry skin. It helps a lot with the itchy legs. I used the pure silk shave cream for years now and haven't wanted to even try anything else.
parand s.
parand s.
Indianapolis, IN
This has a super rich lather !!that I love !..and your legs feel so silky and smooth the smell of Raspberry is amazing! It also has aloe to help nurious your skin!..I recommend this product great!!(I tested this product and testing my experience I tested this for free..and my opinion are my own..
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I prefer Pure Silk Dry Skin Therapy moisturizing shaving cream with Aloe and Vitamin E. This is the brand I select when I travel. It's slender shape is easier to travel with, light weight and the shaving cream itself is thick and rich, not thin and runny. No scaly dry skin after shaving either!
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Hatboro, PA
I always use pure silk shaving cream because i have very sensitive legs and alway break out and get very itchy after shaving. I also feel like its not to thick so i dont miss as many spots when i shave because im awful about that kind of thing. Id totally recommend someone to use pure silk!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Whitmire, SC
I love this product. I love the smell especially. It goes on thick and that's what I like about it. I have sensitive skin and get razor burn if I do not use something that protects me while I shave. This product does that. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it.