Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingPure Silk
Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour

Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour

by Pure Silk

Formulated with oat flour, aloe and a delicate coconut scent to calm and soothe skin. Pure Silk Coconut & Oat Flour Spa Therapy Shave Cream protects and nourishes skin with a moisturizing smooth glide formula that leaves your skin looking, and feeling, as smooth as Pure Silk.

For an exceptional shave, pair with Pure Silk Razors.

Features:

• Formulated with a delicate coconut scent
  • Soothing oat flour calms skin
  • Moisturizing smooth glide formula protects and nourishes
  • Paraben-free
  • No animal testing
  • Rust-proof aluminum bottom prevents rust rings
  • Pure Silk Shave Cream is proudly made in the USA
  • 7.25 OZ
  • Pack of 6

Directions:

1. Wet skin with warm water.
  2. Shake can and hold upright.
  3. Press top to release lather.

For Best Results:

1. Use gentle strokes with a fresh Pure Silk razor to avoid irritation.
  2. Rinse the blade often during shaving.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propane, Fragrance.

Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not heat for warm lather or any other purpose. Do not store where temperature may exceed 110°F. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid prolonged exposure to water. Discard can if rust forms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour uploaded by Sarah W.
I think I got this at a dollar store and it’s worth a dollar! Rusted on top of can, but not on the bottom (didn’t leave a rust ring). It foams out pretty good, but I don’t feel I got the closest shave. Didn’t irritate my skin. Mildly smells like Coconut & Oat Flour. It’s worth it’s Dollar! Just at the end of the van, it got stuck and kept trying to get foam out-I thought it was going to explode but it didn’t! Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour
Anna W.
Lewisville, NC
Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour uploaded by Anna W.
I’ve just recently started using this pure silk shaving cream. I do like how the cream itself is easy to run a razor through and spread over your legs. The coconut & oat flavor is nice, not to over bearing. Leaves my legs super soft and well shaved. The only thing that was upsetting it how the bottle says it has a rust free finish, but it has already started to rust on day 9.
Samantha S.
Black Creek, WI
Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour uploaded by Samantha S.
I got this Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour at my local dollar tree. A little squirt goes a long way due to the foam expanding. I personally like that the can is rust proof so you don’t get that rust ring in your shower. The scent was pleasant. I would definitely buy this product again considering it was only a dollar!
Hart L.
Formulated with Oat flour, aloe and a delicate coconut scent. Paraben free. Calms and soothes. Rich moisturizing lather leaves skin looking smooth. Affordably priced. Recommend.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love pure silk I’ve been using pure silk for years now I like the variation and the quality of the product!
Brooke A.
O Fallon, IL
Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour uploaded by Brooke A.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I wanted to do a test on shaving creams. The last one I reviewed was coconut, and cost like at least $5 more than this shaving cream. I saw on Tiktok how this was just as good, and they were right. If money is tight, this stuff is just as good as any of the other shaving creams out there, and my fiancé like it too! You can find it at Dollar Tree for $1! #dollartreefinds #puresilk
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour uploaded by Maritza V.
I love a good shaving cream & prefer them over shaving gel. A little goes a long way with this shaving cream and I honestly love how the can doesn't rust at all even though it's constantly wet. It's very foamy and rich. I definitely will be buying more. The scent isn't too strong and sometimes I prefer it to be that way since I get most of my fragrance from my soaps,body washes,lotions etc it can get overpowering but not this
Michelle Y.
I love this shaving cream. It helps without cuts and the smell and lather are great!! It’s my must to daily
Carol J.
Oakland
Pure Silk® Moisturizing Shave Cream For Women Coconut & Oat Flour uploaded by Carol J.
I love this! It’s not highly scented but is thick and delivers a close, clean shave. No improvements needed.
Mya B.
Pottstown, PA
My go to shaving cream. It’s thick and moisturizing. Gentle for your sensitive area and gives you a nice shave. It’s also $1 at the dollar tree!

Looking for your answer?