Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingPure Silk
Dry Skin Treatment Spa Therapy Shave Cream

Pure Silk Dry Skin Treatment Spa Therapy Shave Cream

by Pure Silk

Formulated with vitamin E, aloe, lanolin and other moisturizing ingredients to restore and moisturize skin. Pure Silk Dry Skin Spa Therapy Shave Cream protects and nourishes skin with a moisturizing smooth glide formula that leaves your skin looking, and feeling, as smooth as Pure Silk.

For an exceptional shave, pair with Pure Silk Razors

Features:

• Vitamin E complex restores and moisturizes
  • Moisturizing smooth glide formula protects and nourishes
  • Paraben-free
  • No animal testing
  • Rust-proof aluminum bottom prevents rust rings
  • Pure Silk Shave Cream is proudly made in the USA
  • Featured in 7.25 OZ size*

Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract (Irish Moss), Propoxylated Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Lauramine Oleate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propane, Fragrance.

Usage:

Directions:

1. Wet skin with warm water.
  2. Shake can and hold upright.
  3. Press top to release lather.

For Best Results:

1. Use gentle strokes with a fresh Pure Silk razor to avoid irritation.
  2. Rinse the blade often during shaving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Silk Dry Skin Treatment Spa Therapy Shave Cream!
Jessica M.
Somerset, KY
Love this product! It goes on smooth and smells amazing! I’ve never had razor burn when I use this. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it had more scents to choose from. Other than that it’s great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Pure Silk Shave Cream Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream for Women, Dry Skin Therapy 8 oz
Josalyn H.
Carrollton, GA
Pure Silk Dry Skin Treatment Spa Therapy Shave Cream uploaded by Josalyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a huge fan of this shaving cream. It's super cheap, works amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. The smell is to die for! This product lasts a long time for me unlike others. This paired with the Joy razor is the perfect duo when it comes to shaving. I would recommend this to to anyone.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth, Silky, Fabulous! This works great! Smells Delicious. I Love it. The price is Wonderful. Give it a try.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,277 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the scent and texture of this shave cream. I bought this on sale to try. It helped my achieve a closer shave without any skin irritation.
Rain dawn W.
Pure Silk Dry Skin Treatment Spa Therapy Shave Cream uploaded by Rain dawn W.
I tried this shave cream on a recommendation from my sister in-law and it did help my dry skin on my calves. I've used it for a couple of weeks now and I believe it has helped.
Caroline R.
Apex, NC
This is your run-of-the-mill shave cream. I think it’s nice but it’s nothing special in the end. There is no real hydration after use but I do get a good and close shave and the scents are nice! Would overall recommend
Hannah B.
Hixson, TN
i prefer this shaving cream over all others. i’ve never had any problems with razor burn using this. it always leaves my legs super smooth and helps keep dry skin away. i recommend this to people who have dry skin issues. it’s works like a miracle :)
Marlene R.
Wilson, NC
Pretty average shaving cream it’s not life changing but it does the job at a good price .
Jerri G.
Albertville, AL
Pure silk shave cream is a good product. I prefer gels however. I don’t seem to get quite as close a shave with cream as with gel. Also, the cream doesn’t stay on your skin, in the shower, as well as gels. But all in all, it works adequately.
Ashley B.
Sapulpa, OK
I have sensitive dry skin. This shaving cream is thick and helps prevent razor burn. Also helps to moisturize my legs for a nice smooth shave.

Looking for your answer?