Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor

Introducing the Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor.

We are proud to now offer a razor that matches the effortless glide created by our shave creams for an entirely new spa therapy experience. With a Double-Flex Head and 6 ultra-thin blades, the Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor will become your new favorite. Each Pure Silk Contour 6 razor pack includes one (1) Pure Silk Contour 6 razor handle with two (2) razor blade cartridge refills and one (1) razor tray with suction cup.

For a smooth and moisturizing shave, pair with Pure Silk Shave Cream.

Features:

• Double-Flex Head flexes and pivots to adjust to every contour of your body
  • 6 ultra-thin blades ensure a close and comfortable shave
  • Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
  • Dual moisture bars infused with aloe calm and protect skin
  • Designed for optimal comfort in the shower with a no-slip grip and razor tray with suction cup

Includes:

(1) Pure Silk Contour 6 Handle
(2) Pure Silk Contour 6 Blade Cartridge Refills
(1) Razor tray with Suction Cup

are these suitable for sensitive skin prone to razor bumps?
Well shaving with a better razor reduce ingrowns?
Are these worth the money how often do you have to buy new blades?
Start your review of Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica P.
Windsor, CA
They work very well! Because usually I have to shave every few days or so and the razor is still amazingly working well. It definetley did meet my expectations. There's some razors that's are expensive kind but these razors work just the same. I definitely do recommend to everyone 😊
Valerie E.
The Pure Silk 3 razor has to be my new favorite razor! I recently purchased these at Walmart and I instantly fell in love with the silky smooth razor and how it effortlessly glides on your skin. I've tried this brand before, and I always liked this brand because it wasn't harsh or rough on my skin. However, I do feel the 3 ravor is the best one because you get a close shave that feels effortless. Afterwards, your skin feels smooth and no ravor bumps at all. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, and those who are tired of the same old razor.
Elizabeth M.
Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very good razor it gives you a close shave I like the double flex head this product doesn’t need improvement i definitely will be buying this product again and recommend it
Lauren A.
I received this for free in my voxbox and absolutely LOVE these razors.  Super inexpensive for two razors and after shaving my legs, they have never felt more smooth!  Perfect for wearing swimsuits and shorts in the Summer!  I can be careless when shaving sometimes and even when in a rush, this razor didn't knick my skin or leave any cuts when I used it!
Rachel G.
Nacogdoches, TX
I look for a razor every month due to sensitive skin and this one hasn’t failed me yet! It’s moisturizer and double flex head makes it the perfect razor! I’m so happy I tried this one out and will continue to use it!!!
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor uploaded by Gabrielle H.
This is now my favorite razor it came with two blades in the pack which is awesome and I love how you can still it to the shower wall. It really leaves behind no stubble I’m very happy I received this item complimentary from Influenster.Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor
Taina M.
Bronx, NY
Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor uploaded by Taina M.
THE BEST EVER! This razor and some silk shake cream it the absolute best duo i could think of. The combo left my skin amazingly smooth and bum free. Also the flexibility of the razor was great around the knee area and behind it. No cuts extremely gentle blades and very thought out structure to please the customers, which they did.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I received this item free in the spark voxbox. This specific razor has two heads and three blades to each razor head. It even comes with an extra cartridge which I like. Around each razor head there are moisture bars infused with aloe to protect the skin. I’m not the type to shave a lot , mostly when it’s summer and my legs will be exposed, so when I tried this razor I had a good amount of hair on my legs. It shaved off the hair is one stroke. I like the double head because it curves in spots like your knee or your ankle . I didn’t cut myself one time with the blade which is a plus. I used this razor with a pure silk shaving cream that wasn’t included in the voxbox. I would purchase refill cartridges for this razor and I most definitely will recommend because I’m loving my silky smooth legs .
Lexi M.
Richmond , KY
A great razor that really did the trick! It came with a suction cup that goes on the shower wall and holds the razor. I would recommend!
Amanda K.
Pine Bluff, AR
Received this as part of the Influenster Spark VoxBox. I'm not big on razors since I don't have to shave much. This razor worked really good for sensitive spots such as my underarms. I love the fact that you get an extra cartridge. Also a plus that you get a little strip of a moisturizing bar. When I shop for a razor this is the one I will go to!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...