BY PURE SILK #2 in Women's Razors

Introducing the Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor.

We are proud to now offer a razor that matches the effortless glide created by our shave creams for an entirely new spa therapy experience. With a Double-Flex Head and 6 ultra-thin blades, the Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor will become your new favorite. Each Pure Silk Contour 6 razor pack includes one (1) Pure Silk Contour 6 razor handle with two (2) razor blade cartridge refills and one (1) razor tray with suction cup.

For a smooth and moisturizing shave, pair with Pure Silk Shave Cream.

Features:

• Double-Flex Head flexes and pivots to adjust to every contour of your body
  • 6 ultra-thin blades ensure a close and comfortable shave
  • Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
  • Dual moisture bars infused with aloe calm and protect skin
  • Designed for optimal comfort in the shower with a no-slip grip and razor tray with suction cup

Includes:

• Are these good!? Would love to try2 Answers
  • When anyone uses the #puresilk razors, do you have any pr...2 Answers
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
I got to try the Pure Silk Contour 6 razor in the Spark Voxbox and I am glad I did because I doubt I would have found it on my own when buying razors for myself. The best thing about this razor is that you can catch all the hair in one swipe because of the unique design of the flex head and the large head shape. I absolutely cannot believe I found a razor that will rinse away easily the shaving cream and hair that gets caught between the blades and I don’t have to bang it against the bath to get it out — this is a constant issue I find with other brand of razors. The reason it is easy to clean is because the flex head allows it to open a larger gap to release the things trapped between the blades. This feature alone makes it stand out and its going to be my new go to razor. The only bad thing about the kit which I deducted one star is that it has a wall mount that doesn’t stick to the tile wall of my shower. I tried so many times and it always came crashing down after 30 seconds. One of the pink strips from my razor actually broke off from the razor itself the last time I mounted it and luckily I was able to glue it back onto the razor because pushing it in place like a puzzle piece wasn’t working. :( Other than that, I highly recommend you try out this razor but I would not use the wall mount. Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
Okay I compared this product to other products such as cvs brand and dollar general brand. I found that this product is EXCEPTIONAL, the product removed the hairs to where it feels smooth as a babies bottom. I was really shocked! I did not like the flexibility of the product its way to flexible I was afraid it would bend to much and pop off. I like the fact it comes with a hanger instead of having to lay your razer back into the package or out opened on a shelf in the shower! I did not experience any irritation or bumps while using the product! The blades cut very well! I would advise not to pick up by fingers or hand! The grip is flexible and soft and the case is waterproof and has a suction cup that stays firmly on the wall but moves a little when the wall gets wet or steamy. The product exceeded my expectations and from now on I will be purchasing this product for my personal care needs. Also, the product is easy to clean under running hot water! This is compare to some of the other products that are available a lot of the residue is left behind on the razor which makes it difficult to clean; I did not have this problem with PURE Silk! I would recommend.
Bailey E.
Naperville, IL
For starters, i received this product complimentary from spark voxbox. I am someone who always buys very cheap disposable razors. I hate to admit but i will use a razor for as long as i can until it completely wears out. So when i received this razor i was very excited to give it a try! It is a six bladed razor which gave me a much closer shave than the three bladed disposables i had been using in the past. I also loved the easy glide head that helped me shave smoothly along the contours of my legs. I am someone who nicks and cuts their leg quite often or gets razor burn, but when i switched to this razor it was no longer an issue. I also found that since i was getting a closer shave, i was not having to shave as often. The razor comes with two heads, and a shower holder. I strongly recommend purchasing if you are someone who has trouble getting a close shave, or are someone who experiences frequent razor burn. The puresilk contour 6 razor, has my summer legs as smooth and soft as can be. No cuts, razor burn, or stubble will keep me from showing off my legs in this heat!  Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor
Genelly B.
Hialeah, FL
This was great, I love trying new razors and finding out what they have to offer, especially those catered to women. But, aside from all the amazing features, like the fact that it comes with an in-shower holder (that is a major plus for me!), or that it's infused with aloe and moisturizer (yumm), as well that it contours (that is pretty awesome), it just seems to have all this fancy packaging yet sub-par razors. The razors are cheap quality at best. You will have to go through the process two to three times to be sure its all gone. It's nice but it doesn't do it for me for the purpose of the product, and when you contour the first few times its way rigid, I suggest bending it a few time before beginning your shave. I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Randi Y.
I have never been wowed by a razor before. And because I only ever shave my armpits, (wax/veet everything else) I never really cared much to be wowed. As long as it removed the hair, I was fine, and literally any razor will remove hair with enough work. But this razor? Three strokes, and my armpits were completely bare! No going back over with multiple passes to get everything.

And the way that this bends to follow the curves of your body? Phenomenal! The bend is right in the middle of the 6 blades, so it's almost like you're shaving with two 3-blade razors, one that comes along to pick up what the first didn't. Ugh. This razor is so good. I could go on forever. I just used it today so I want to work with it a little more to get a true feel for it before I consider buying it in the future. But I feel like I definitely will! Oh, and the suction cup holder is a nice plus.

I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my unbiased review.
Sumiyyea A.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for a review and I absolutely love it! I love how the razor flattens against my skin as I’m shaving for a close shave. I thought that might produce nicks but it hasn’t and my legs felt smooth and nick-free after I used it. I’ve always used cheap disposable razors thinking that refill razors were too expensive to maintain and not much different from disposable ones. I was very wrong. Well, in the case of this one I was. Usually when I shave my armpits, I can’t avoid getting razor bumps on one armpit no matter what I do, but since I’ve been using this razor I realized I don’t have any razor bumps. One other thing I love about this razor is the suction holder that it comes with. It’s very convenient to stick it in reach. I’m really glad to have received this razor and I’m definitely going to purchase refills. I might even join the shave club.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I was sadly disappointed with this razor set. I loved that it came with an extra blade and that I could hang it from my shower but as someone who is rather hairy and doesn’t shave daily I need a razor to really work! I shave my legs only every few weeks and most razors can manage the job this one did not! I used this one time and by the time I had shaved both legs and y under arms I already had to change to the new blade! Sorry but should definitely be able to get more then one shave out of a razor especially considering it has multiple blades on the razor head so these had to be some dull razors! I will be sticking to my Venus swirl which might not come with a wall hanger and fancy refill blades but it holds up to many shaves and is easy to use.
Britney S.
Indianola, IA
This is a honest review of the Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor by @PureSilk. I received this for free in my #SparkVoxBox and have the product a good 3 time use test to determine my review. This is based off of my personal preference of how I like my razors. When I read 6 blades I was like “wow! This is going to be such a great razor and I’m going to go to town on my legs since summer is starting up!). I love that the head of the razor moves. BUT when shaving I could feel the blades and it’s as if I pressed to hard I would gouge my skin. I liked this razor for shaving my armpits but not a big fan of using it on my legs. Yes it got the job done, but it was uncomfortable to use due to feeling the straight across-ness of the blades. I used this razor with and without a shaving cream to see how it works. It definetly felt better with the shaving cream versus the no shaving cream. I did not experience any shaving burns or any bumps when using this razor. The suction razor holder is such an amazing idea! BUT when it does not stick nicely to the wall, kind of defeats the purpose of having it. Out of the other razor I use, I will continue using my other one, and not this one sadly. I do not recommend this razor.
April D.
Wow! This razor has six ultra-thin blades, double moisture bars infused with aloe, a no-slip grip handle, and a tray with a suction cup for easy access in the tub or shower (can this do my taxes, too?). This delivers a clean shave but I found the six blades difficult to maneuver over smaller areas (ladies, you know). I loved the idea of the suction cup, but no matter what, mine did NOT want to stick. Maybe mine was a dud? It was a great concept. I think this is a product worth checking out. It’ll get the job done, especially if you have a lot of area to cover.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Recently got this product in a voxbox for testing and really really did not enjoy the experience! The blades are divided on the head into two sets of 3 and are supposed to contour around your leg but really just the bottom razor comes in contact with my leg unless I hold the top part down with my finger. The advertising also says the hair is supposed to come out of the blades easier but this razor holds hair in between blades like none I've ever used before. Also the second time I used this razor it felt super dull going across my leg...after only one use I feel like a good razor should still be relatively sharp. I can't recommend this product and won't purchase in the future.
Carla R.
Pharr, TX
Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor I have never been too picky with razors but after having tried this one I will never conform to any others. It is very convenient to have in the shower as it sticks on the wall. I have bot cut myself once or gotten a rash. My husband felt my legs afterwards and complimented in how smooth they felt. My legs feel very smooth and soft. This product is amazing! What is the best shaving cream or cream I can use afterwards to keep the softness in my legs??
Gabby P.
Are these good!? Would love to try
Hannah R.
Worcester, MA
When anyone uses the #puresilk razors, do you have any problems with razor burn? And do you have any specific shaving lotions you use to help with shaving hard to reach places?
Britany D.
Crawfordville, FL
Is anyone else obsessed with this razor as I am??