BY PURE SILK

For legs that look, and feel, like pure silk, try Pure Silk premium disposable razors. Each pack includes three (3) Contour 6 Premium Disposable Razors. The Contour 6 Disposable Razor, features a unique Double-Flex Head that flexes and adjusts to every contour of your body. Our Pure Silk Promise on the Contour 6 Disposable Razor is ultra thin, open flow blades that allow for easy cleaning and long blade life. Dual moisture bars infused with aloe calm and protect skin. A comfort grip handle on the Pure Silk Contour 6 Disposable Razor ensures a smooth, clean shave. It’s time you enjoyed the effortless shave you deserve.

For a smooth and moisturizing shave, pair with Pure Silk Shave Cream.

Features:

• Double-Flex Head flexes and pivots to adjust to every contour of your body
  • 6 ultra-thin blades ensure a close and comfortable shave
  • Open flow blades allow for easy cleaning and long blade life
  • Dual moisture bars infused with aloe to calm and protect skin
  • Comfort grip

Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Pure Silk Contour 6 Premium Disposable Razors
Great razors. Definitely get the job done. Easy to use. Twin blades that help get more hair off. Definitely recommend these razors. Only 1$
Jasmine H.
In my opinion these razors were terrible. I bought them to go out of town for thanksgiving and they barely shaved my arms. It was really terrible to have to shave multiple times in one day! They were priced fairly well. Maybe they didn’t work as well because of the shaving cream I used, I’m not sure but I wasn’t happy with the product at all
Lorena N.
Let me start of by saying, I have really thick body hair. I've been using men's razors for a while now. This is my first women's razor I use in years and let me say I'm impressed! I love the color and everything about the product. BUT since I do have thick body hair, I had to go over the same area a couple times. I did not use shaving cream and let me say, my skin is Amazingly smooth. I like that the blade part moves, but honey if you do a wrong movement shaving in private parts, you will cut yourself. Pretty impressed!
I really loved using this! I go through razors like no tomorrow and yet to purchase the same one ever. I usually try new ones and nothing ever wows me. But this did wow me! It works so great and left my skin very smooth and my hairs seemed to not have grown back as quickly as they usually do. I didn't cut myself or get any razor bumps either. I do have sensitive skin too and it worked great. I did get this for free from influenster for review.
Shaina♡♡ s.
These razors are alright, they get the job done but also they seem to miss over a few places sometimes. I’ve used better ones, but are okay for the price. Easy to use but have to go over the same spot every now and again. Pure Silk Contour 6 Razor
Tanya Y.
Canton, MA
Not one not two not three not four and not five blades?! Six blades total makes the shave close to the skin and your legs feeling smooth, considering that there are aloe strips on the side to help moisturize. Highly recommend, and would not have considered this brand had it not been for influenster!
Dawn F.
Coal township
Awesome product and leaves legs feeling as smooth as silk -not to mention the harder to reach places ! I used this before going doen to sunbathe on the beach and it didnt burn a bit in the salt  water !
Taylor H.
This product is amazing! The blades are great quality and isn't cheaply made. It's definitely worth the money! I would highly recommend this. It leaves your skin silky smooth.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Okay so I got this in my Spark Vox box, and I was so excited to try it out. I used it on my legs, and honestly did not like it. I have super sensitive skin when it comes to shaving, and the blades were too small, and the rubber around it made my legs bumpy and not smooth at all. I did not like it. The rubber that is surrounding the blades makes in uncomfortable. If you don't use shaving cream like me, don't get this razor.
Shayna C.
Thomaston, CT
This is probably the only razor that does NOT give me razor burn! I have extremely sensitive skin and I've tried many, many razors, shavers, etc, but I always get bumps and cuts making shaving annoying. I could not shave more than once a week and I felt trapped in my own body (hair). There's something about the moisturizer on the blade that prevents me from experiencing razor burn nightmares! My favorite thing about them is that I can shave my legs as often as I want! And there's always coupons for this brand (especially at Walgreens) that make the product more affordable!