Pure Shine Spray It Curly 8oz uploaded by Maria D.

BY PURE SHINE

Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
 I use this, I only sprayed a little bit. My curls looks moisturized and nice. So I have been using this and absolutely i love it! My hair is shiny and curly, no frizz! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Keziah S.
Keziah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the best product on its own, but I spray a couple spray after I put in my mousse. And it really helps keep the looks all together, I don't personally like the scent, but it's not a bad scent at all.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this curling spray. I have very wavy, frizzy hair so my curls need some help to be more defined. It makes my curls really pretty, but I usually use Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Curl Envy before I use the spray. I also use a diffuser when I blow dry my hair. One drawback of this spray is if you do not dry your hair completely after using it, it will make your hair "crunchy" and stiff.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some of this but used it once so
Not really sure what to say. My hair is straight so i thought I would help me curl it. I guess I was wrong.
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I bought this a couple months ago hoping it would help with my frizzy curly hair. It did define my curls, but only after I sprayed so much in that my hair turned stiff and crunchy and I had to wash it out before I could go out. Wouldn't buy again.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I have tried this product and it did not help my curls at all.my hair naturally curly but needs help sometimes I hoped this would help my curls stay up....but no it didn't
Charisma D.
Charisma D.
Midlothian, TX
My hair is insanely curly and can frizz without gel or some kind of hold. This product hell my curls but only temporarily, I'm talking two to three hours. I wouldn't use this if you are planning on having a long day.