Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz

by Pure Shine

Buy Hask Placenta Styling Products - Hask Placenta Pure Shine Polishing Serum 177ml/6oz. How-to-Use: Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a dime sized amount evenly throughout hair avoiding the root area.

How can I use this?
Does it make you look greasy?
Hello...Does this make your hair look lifeless and greasy? I need this exact product if it stops my frizz from coming out on days with high humidity!
Start your review of Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz!
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use the Pure Shine polishing spray, but they kinda discontinued that. I picked this up to replace it, and oh man, it's pretty great! A tiny little dollop-- maybe a half a pea size-- after blow drying my hair, worked in from my ends gently with my fingers, makes all the difference. My hair is shiny and not frizzy! Just be really careful with how much you use, even with my thick hair I have to be really careful not to over-apply, or it gets a bit greasy. Great for the price! I haven't found a more expensive frizz removal method that works any better.
Daniella R.
I like this serum for my hair because it gets frizzy. Once I add a dab of this it's tames my hair without weighing it down
crystal G.
hermiston
I absolutely love this product simply because it leaves my thick dry hair shiny and more invite you but I don't know if that makes sense but it does my hair color is definitely black it's dry like I said and using this it helps it so that doesn't look too dead I will definitely be repurchasing this love the way it worked on my hair and if you have the same hair like me but it's super dry definitely try this when you won't regret it thank you ladies for your time
traci R.
White Hills, AZ
I have thick hair. I love it. I buy it quite a bit and it last a long time also. Maubey daughter will use it when shes older
alexandra V.
This stuff works great makes my hair soft and shiny! Its really worked on my horrible hair.
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This product works amazing and smells so good! It's a good brand and it very affordable and inexpensive . It last all day.
Veronica P.
Portland , OR
Love how it makes my hair look really healthy and shiny. I think it's a great value for this serum. My light brown hair looks so beautiful with this product on. I would so buy it again. It's worth the buy.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
I have super frizzy hair, especially when the humidity hits. This product is great for helping making your hair feel soft shiny without a greasy feeling left behind.
Emily R.
Love this so much, it works great and does everything it advertises! I recommend this! makes my hair feel great!
Gennae C.
Clinton, MS
I use this for when I wear virgin hair, it helps the hair from drying out from the flat iorns