Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz uploaded by Skylar L.Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz uploaded by Karen I.Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz uploaded by Emely J.

BY PURE SHINE

Buy Hask Placenta Styling Products - Hask Placenta Pure Shine Polishing Serum 177ml/6oz. How-to-Use: Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a dime sized amount evenly throughout hair avoiding the root area. see more...

Susan A.
Susan A.
I have to have polishing serum on my hair when I use my flat iron so the heat doesn't get my hair frizzy. This is the best so far I have found. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy and always leaves a nice shine!
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Portland, OR
Love how it makes my hair look really healthy and shiny. I think it's a great value for this serum. My light brown hair looks so beautiful with this product on. I would so buy it again. It's worth the buy.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
I have super frizzy hair, especially when the humidity hits. This product is great for helping making your hair feel soft shiny without a greasy feeling left behind.
traci r.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
I have thick hair. I love it. I buy it quite a bit and it last a long time also. Maubey daughter will use it when shes older
Emily R.
Emily R.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this so much, it works great and does everything it advertises! I recommend this! makes my hair feel great!
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
I have super frizzy hair so this helps maintain the frizz without making my hair look super dirty
Gennae J.
Gennae J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for when I wear virgin hair, it helps the hair from drying out from the flat iorns
alexandra v.
alexandra v.
This stuff works great makes my hair soft and shiny! Its really worked on my horrible hair.
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but don't use a lot because your hair will look so oily it's not even funny! It goes a long way and doesn't make it nasty of you don't use a lot. I recommend this and will buy it again. Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz
Karen I.
Karen I.
CHICAGO, Il
I personally dye my hair every month my hair is extremely dry and very damaged but I love straightening my hair so I need a good moisturizer for my hair and this honestly does a very job it's very thick smells good leaves my hair with incredible shine and softness!!!! it is very big it has lasted me for like half a year now :)
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
does it make it shine the whole day or
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
Hello...Does this make your hair look lifeless and greasy? I need this exact product if it stops my frizz from coming out on days with high humidity!
Does it make you look greasy?
Stephany B.