Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz uploaded by Skylar L.Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz uploaded by Karen I.Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz uploaded by Emely J.

BY PURE SHINE

Buy Hask Placenta Styling Products - Hask Placenta Pure Shine Polishing Serum 177ml/6oz. How-to-Use: Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a dime sized amount evenly throughout hair avoiding the root area. see more...

Jacy M.
I really like the Saram because it does not make my hair frizzy it smells really great, and is easy to use with the pump. I have found that it’s hard to put too much. It makes my hair very soft and silky as it says on the bottle. My only problem with it is that it leaks if I put it in a bag or if I leave it down sideways.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use the Pure Shine polishing spray, but they kinda discontinued that. I picked this up to replace it, and oh man, it's pretty great! A tiny little dollop-- maybe a half a pea size-- after blow drying my hair, worked in from my ends gently with my fingers, makes all the difference. My hair is shiny and not frizzy! Just be really careful with how much you use, even with my thick hair I have to be really careful not to over-apply, or it gets a bit greasy.

Great for the price! I haven't found a more expensive frizz removal method that works any better.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I like it but don't use a lot because your hair will look so oily it's not even funny! It goes a long way and doesn't make it nasty of you don't use a lot. I recommend this and will buy it again. Pure Shine Polishing Serum, 6 fl oz
Karen I.
CHICAGO, Il
I personally dye my hair every month my hair is extremely dry and very damaged but I love straightening my hair so I need a good moisturizer for my hair and this honestly does a very job it's very thick smells good leaves my hair with incredible shine and softness!!!! it is very big it has lasted me for like half a year now :)
crystal g.
hermiston
I absolutely love this product simply because it leaves my thick dry hair shiny and more invite you but I don't know if that makes sense but it does my hair color is definitely black it's dry like I said and using this it helps it so that doesn't look too dead I will definitely be repurchasing this love the way it worked on my hair and if you have the same hair like me but it's super dry definitely try this when you won't regret it thank you ladies for your time
Veronica P.
Portland, OR
Love how it makes my hair look really healthy and shiny. I think it's a great value for this serum. My light brown hair looks so beautiful with this product on. I would so buy it again. It's worth the buy.
Susan A.
I have to have polishing serum on my hair when I use my flat iron so the heat doesn't get my hair frizzy. This is the best so far I have found. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy and always leaves a nice shine!
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
I have super frizzy hair, especially when the humidity hits. This product is great for helping making your hair feel soft shiny without a greasy feeling left behind.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
I have thick hair. I love it. I buy it quite a bit and it last a long time also. Maubey daughter will use it when shes older
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This product works amazing and smells so good! It's a good brand and it very affordable and inexpensive . It last all day.
Cassandra C.
does it make it shine the whole day or
Cheri F.
Hello...Does this make your hair look lifeless and greasy? I need this exact product if it stops my frizz from coming out on days with high humidity!
Does it make you look greasy?
Stephany B.