Pure Shine Curls Lotion, 8 fl oz uploaded by Suntana D.

BY PURE SHINE

Pure Shine Curls Lotion: Hydrates and elongates curls Non-greasy Alcohol free Non-greasy Alcohol free No animal testing Environmentally responsible formula see more...

• My hair gets super frizzy when I wear it curly...Will this produc...2 Answers
Pure Shine Curls Lotion, 8 fl oz
  • "I am half African American and half Russian so I have naturally thick, curly hair prone to tons of frizz, especially here in Florida." in 3 reviews
  • "Today was the first time trying this product, and I have to say I am surprised!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick, curly hair and using the Pure Shine Curls Lotion and a little bit of curling mousse makes my hair look great." in 1 review
  • "It's inexpensive and dosent leave your hair hard, just soft and bouncy, and lasts a long time even by itself!" in 1 review
  • "helps hold curls and keeps your hair moisturized smells nice!" in 1 review
Taylor J.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've went trying all different kinds of hair products and finally found one I like. My hair is very wild and this tames the frizz and defines the shape of my curls without the weight.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am extremely impressed with this product. I am half African American and half Russian so I have naturally thick, curly hair prone to tons of frizz, especially here in Florida. This stuff keeps my hair in total control for over half the price of my usual must-have brand (carol's daughter). Plus, it contains no alcohol- which is a huge necessity for anything I decide to put in my hair. First time I've been happy with a new hair product in a long, long time!!!!
Penny P.
El Centro, CA
It is great, i love it, it make my curls more defined, and i don't have that much frizz
Yasmile C.
Seattle, WA
Ive tried almost every curl product ever and this one is just okay. it makes my curls look defined. my only draw back is that sometimes i like to style with heat after my hair has dried and if i use this product, my hair gets really stiff and feels dirty.
Jennie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked pretty well :-) I thought the only bad thing about it was that the more product you use the crunchier your hair seems to get. A decent amount is about maybe a quarter or a half dollar size amount for like your whole head you should be fine anymore than that it just made my hair feel very crunchy. I would definitely buy this again I didn't have any other problems with it. And that lasted a long time too!
Delilah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy Gail product for me because when I wash my hair with this product I don't have to do much to my hair just put a serum and this product and just let it air dry , I don't even have to use a diffuser. Btw i have naturally thick hair so my hair can become like an Afro real quick and I have natural loose curls but with this it makes my curls into tighter curls and I like that. Plus no frizz , of course I would keep buying it again , the product and the price you can't beat it.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
My hair gets super frizzy when I wear it curly...Will this product help with that?