Pure Shine Curls Lotion, 8 fl oz uploaded by Suntana D.

BY PURE SHINE

Pure Shine Curls Lotion: Hydrates and elongates curls Non-greasy Alcohol free Non-greasy Alcohol free No animal testing Environmentally responsible formula see more...

• My hair gets super frizzy when I wear it curly...Will this produc...2 Answers
Pure Shine Curls Lotion, 8 fl oz
  • "I am half African American and half Russian so I have naturally thick, curly hair prone to tons of frizz, especially here in Florida." in 3 reviews
  • "Today was the first time trying this product, and I have to say I am surprised!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick, curly hair and using the Pure Shine Curls Lotion and a little bit of curling mousse makes my hair look great." in 1 review
  • "It's inexpensive and dosent leave your hair hard, just soft and bouncy, and lasts a long time even by itself!" in 1 review
  • "helps hold curls and keeps your hair moisturized smells nice!" in 1 review
Yelena L.
Yelena L.
I tried to love this lotion but I really couldn't. I tried using it with my diffuser and it really did not define my waves as much as a mousse or gels do. I used it with a mousse and even once with a gel and it still managed to weigh it down. I'd rather use gels and mousses and curl creams as opposed to this one. Not a fan unfortunately.
Suntana D.
Suntana D.
Angleton, TX
When you wanna scunch your hair and give it some soft waves then this product is great! its non greasy and leaves your hair feeling hydrated and soft and frizz free! Its lightweight and does the job marvelously!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Today was the first time trying this product, and I have to say I am surprised! I have tried so many different hair products, and could not find one that works for my hair. They usually leave my hair too crunchy,hard,look wet,greasy, or just a frizzy mess. Today I tried the curls lotion and it was amazing, I even got compliments on my hair today. My hair was soft, bouncy, and frizz free. Usually when I have any hair product in my hair, my hair feels dirty and I end up washing my hair every day. However with this product my hair feels as if I never put anything in my hair at all. I think I can now skip a day or 2 of washing my hair.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I liked the product because it was a lotion, not a gel or a mousse. But the bottle said it wouldn't make my hair crunchy and my curls would be more defined. My hair was terribly crunchy with this, and my curls still looked like my usual mass of frizzy insanity.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Covina, CA
Makes hair really curly and big!
Yasmile C.
Yasmile C.
Seattle, WA
Ive tried almost every curl product ever and this one is just okay. it makes my curls look defined. my only draw back is that sometimes i like to style with heat after my hair has dried and if i use this product, my hair gets really stiff and feels dirty.
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
My hair gets super frizzy when I wear it curly...Will this product help with that?