Pure Shine Curls Lotion, 8 fl oz uploaded by Suntana D.

BY PURE SHINE

Pure Shine Curls Lotion: Hydrates and elongates curls Non-greasy Alcohol free Non-greasy Alcohol free No animal testing Environmentally responsible formula see more...

• My hair gets super frizzy when I wear it curly...Will this produc...2 Answers
Pure Shine Curls Lotion, 8 fl oz
  • "I am half African American and half Russian so I have naturally thick, curly hair prone to tons of frizz, especially here in Florida." in 3 reviews
  • "Today was the first time trying this product, and I have to say I am surprised!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick, curly hair and using the Pure Shine Curls Lotion and a little bit of curling mousse makes my hair look great." in 1 review
  • "It's inexpensive and dosent leave your hair hard, just soft and bouncy, and lasts a long time even by itself!" in 1 review
  • "helps hold curls and keeps your hair moisturized smells nice!" in 1 review
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy Gail product for me because when I wash my hair with this product I don't have to do much to my hair just put a serum and this product and just let it air dry , I don't even have to use a diffuser. Btw i have naturally thick hair so my hair can become like an Afro real quick and I have natural loose curls but with this it makes my curls into tighter curls and I like that. Plus no frizz , of course I would keep buying it again , the product and the price you can't beat it.
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked pretty well :-) I thought the only bad thing about it was that the more product you use the crunchier your hair seems to get. A decent amount is about maybe a quarter or a half dollar size amount for like your whole head you should be fine anymore than that it just made my hair feel very crunchy. I would definitely buy this again I didn't have any other problems with it. And that lasted a long time too!
Penny P.
Penny P.
El Centro, CA
It is great, i love it, it make my curls more defined, and i don't have that much frizz
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am extremely impressed with this product. I am half African American and half Russian so I have naturally thick, curly hair prone to tons of frizz, especially here in Florida. This stuff keeps my hair in total control for over half the price of my usual must-have brand (carol's daughter). Plus, it contains no alcohol- which is a huge necessity for anything I decide to put in my hair. First time I've been happy with a new hair product in a long, long time!!!!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've went trying all different kinds of hair products and finally found one I like. My hair is very wild and this tames the frizz and defines the shape of my curls without the weight.
Tara W.
Tara W.
New London, CT
I've tried so many products, it's ridiculous. I have very thick, curly hair and using the Pure Shine Curls Lotion and a little bit of curling mousse makes my hair look great.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Love it this works amazing for the days i wanna wear curly hair out i love it! helps hold curls and keeps your hair moisturized smells nice! i would recommend
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
I've tried it all, when it comes to hair products, and this one is amazing. It's inexpensive and doesn't leave your hair hard, just soft and bouncy, and lasts a long time even by itself!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried every product out there for curly hair, and this one is truly the best. It doesn't make your hair hard or crunchy, it leaves your curls soft and bouncy! I love it!
Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY
My friend actually recommend this to me so I have it a try. And boy can I say FLAWLESS CURLS I even slept with them woke up splashed a little water on my hair a pow, back to my curls from yesterday
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
My hair gets super frizzy when I wear it curly...Will this product help with that?