suggested searches

Pure Romance

PURE ROMANCE Skinny Dip Love...
44 Reviews
I typically do not go for this scent, but this stuff is the only thing that I use that doesn’t give me yeast problems compared to other body washes. The pheromone aspect of this is also great because it really does smell different on everyone. Being PH balanced to the vag is a great thing too.

Product reviewed: PURE ROMANCE Skinny Dip Love Story 2-in-1 Body Wash & Bubble Bath

Love all pure romance products , I don't think I'll use any other brand ,I live how my skin feels ,they also have a variety of scents that I absolutely love

I was skeptical at first but this pH balanced body wash leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean. I do not have any itching after using this product as it does not dry out my skin. The scent is very light and not overpowering. It lathers just enough without being too much. I highly recommend!

This is my absolute favorite body wash on the planet to the point I hunted it down and stock piled it when they discontinued it. Skinny Dip is just superior to any other body wash. The fragrance is wonderful. All it takes is a pea size amount on a loufa to wash your entire body. Also makes a wonderful bubble bath. Highly recommend.

Phenomenal product! Smells great! Great as a bubble bath or shower gel, it pH balanced so it doesn’t cause any uti’s if you are sensitive when getting a bubble bath!

First off this stuff smells amazing. Amber and vanilla I believe. The Dirty French is my fave though. Skin softening. Lots of silky bubbles. Non irritating to your vajajay. Has added pheromones for relaxing and helping your mood. Follow it up with Body Dew for amazing skin.

Love love love this body wash. The smells is amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I have tried it in a few other scents and really love it.

I like the body wash but it’s not something that I repurchase often, the scents are great and it does make my skin feel great.

This is a wonderful body wash that leaves your body super soft and clean. I love that you can use it for a bubble bath as well.

One of my favorites in my favorite scents so I was pretty sad when they decided to discontinue this product