suggested searches

13%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Love all pure romance products , I don't think I'll use any other brand ,I live how my skin feels ,they also have a variety of scents that I absolutely love

Product reviewed: PURE ROMANCE Skinny Dip Love Story 2-in-1 Body Wash & Bubble Bath

I was skeptical at first but this pH balanced body wash leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean. I do not have any itching after using this product as it does not dry out my skin. The scent is very light and not overpowering. It lathers just enough without being too much. I highly recommend!

This is my absolute favorite body wash on the planet to the point I hunted it down and stock piled it when they discontinued it. Skinny Dip is just superior to any other body wash. The fragrance is wonderful. All it takes is a pea size amount on a loufa to wash your entire body. Also makes a wonderful bubble bath. Highly recommend.