Pure Romance

Pure Romance "Save My Skin" Aid to Heal & Prevent Stretch Marks!

BY PURE ROMANCE #40 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Loaded w/Safflower Oil 4 Healing Grapeseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vit. E and Kaylaya Oil for deminishing recent scarring. see more...

Pure Romance
Pure Romance "Save My Skin" Aid to Heal & Prevent Stretch Marks!
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
I thought this product was really good at minimizing the appearance of dark stretch marks. I don't have huge ones to begin with, but they were pretty purple on my inner thighs, so I tried using this and I've been really pleased with the results! My stretch marks are the same color as the rest of my skin, and while I can still see them, they're not nearly as noticeable anymore. It's total confidence boost!
Sophi E.
Parsonsburg, MD
Save My Skin does literally that. After my huge belly while pregnant, my stretch marks on my stomach looked AWFUL! Ofcourse, just like any stretch mark serum, it’s not a miracle worker and Ofcourse cannot make your stretch marks go away, BUT this does lighten your stretch marks to the point they are no longer that noticeable. I would recommend to everyone!
Lucy V.
Wilmington, DE
I have been using this product for a few weeks and haven't seen a noticeable difference. It is gentle to the skin and smells good, but I prefer Pure Romance's Body Booster.
Trisha W.
My friend got me hooked on this stuff she sells it and oh my gosh the smell is amazing ... it has essential oils in it... the feel is very soft and it soaks into your skin and stretch marks and after a few applications starts to make stretch marks less visible
Caitlin G.
This stuff is nice and smells good. I only used it for a little and didn’t see a ton of results. However I didn’t use it long term so maybe if I had kept using it, then it would have showed results!
Allison H.
I tried this to get rid of stretch marks on my hips that I got in my 20s. It made the dark purple pigment fade to where you couldn’t see it any more, but the stretch marks were still visible.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Tried it a few times didn’t really see a difference. Prices were high with consultant and only bought to try at a discount level as she was getting rid of inventory
Majara M.
Puyallup , WA
This is one of the best stretch mark oils I've used, it does not have a smell so it doesn't irritate a pregnant nose. It's great for being able to spray on your stomach when you're expecting. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend anybody who is looking to minimize stretch marks.
Laura M.
Clermont , FL
I absolutely love this product! I am a consultant and this is a must have in our home! This is great for sunburns and is very gentle on your skin!
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
This product is like a miracle drug for your skin. I have bad stretch marks on my thighs and and they're almost completely gone in 2 months
Becca L.
Momma's does this really help? How quickly?
vivian m.
Is this really good ???????
Simone S.
Is this available in the uk?