New ParentNursing & FeedingPregnancy & Maternity CarePure Romance
"Save My Skin" Aid to Heal & Prevent Stretch Marks!

Pure Romance "Save My Skin" Aid to Heal & Prevent Stretch Marks!

Loaded w/Safflower Oil 4 Healing Grapeseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vit. E and Kaylaya Oil for deminishing recent scarring.

Does this really work? I have some stretch marks from my pregnancy & wondering if this is worth it or not
Does this stain? I have been using it but am afraid to wear nice clothes with it on so I only use it before bed. Pure Romance "Save My Skin" Aid to Heal & Prevent Stretch Marks!
Is this available in the uk?
Start your review of Pure Romance "Save My Skin" Aid to Heal & Prevent Stretch Marks!!
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Pure Romance "Save My Skin" Aid to Heal & Prevent Stretch Marks! uploaded by Wendy B.
This stuff really help's with preventing and fading old stretch mark's. I definitely would recommend this product.
Chelsea S.
Canastota, NY
Pure romance uses #Heli now, and it’s great! Check out the full Heli line to include the miracle oil on my fb @msceezplease
Ashley P.
My stretch marks are on my thighs since I’m very small and I think this works great. It reduced the redness in my marks and is very affordable. It does take a lot of applying to see results but overall I like the oily feeling
Jordan J.
Martins Ferry, OH
I love this product, however I hate the packaging. The spray top needs to be revised! It comes out extremely fast and sprays very unpredictably. I am constantly getting sprayed in the face with splashing. Even as a oil it doesn't stain clothes. It helped prevent stretch marks until the last week of pregnancy and after is helping get rid of them.
Kimberly M.
Hewitt, TX
Started with body boost which is still a highly recommended still but this is something I can use daily and it really helps with stretch marks or just some light skin tightening
Emily M.
Keizer, OR
I used this while I was pregnant, and I have no stretch marks! Works so well, and it smells pretty great too.
Jenn H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Anyone with stretch marks needs Save My Skin. It does such a great job at minimizing stretch marks and other skin blemishes that come with aging. I really recommend this for people who have lost weight and are trying to make their skin look best.
Megan T.
Spencer
This stuff literally saves your skin! The price is kinda up there, but it is totally worth it! I was skeptical at first but ive heard so many good reviews on it, and now i can see why. Only thing i wasnt a huge fan of was that it was a tad oily, but for the kind of results i got i can deal with that.
Kristi V.
Black Creek, WI
This is a nice product. The cost is good to if you want a good quality. It helps my skin look good especially when I can't remain a constant weight in the summer!
Katy B.
Not really impresseed. Definitely wont buy again, and unfortunately so much that i barely even use it. Love the smell and the feel of it But it doeant soak in the skin quickly making you need to almost air off before getting on bed or putting clothes on... And im not sure if it was just my bottle but it would only spray, in the up right position...... making it very difficult to spray on to the body ar any angle.