BY PURE ROMANCE

Legends, like lions, deserve respect. Tame your mane with this well-crafted shave cream. It glides on smooth and helps protect against razor bumps so you can prowl with confidence. see more...

Valerie L.
I got this product for free at a Pure Romance party and decided to give it to my boyfriend to try since I already had the Coochy shave cream and I am so glad I did! His face is so smooth and smells way better than the other shave creams. It doesn't irritate his skin either and it works everywhere! I just wish they had more scents for men to choose from.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love my husband uses this product. It makes his face extremely smooth and he smells fantastic! My husband loves using this product because he never breaks out. It leaves his face moist and him comfortable throughout the day. We've also noticed that his facial hair grows and a lot less. Of course he doesn't use this just for his facial hair. You can use this anywhere on your body and it's great for women as well.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD
Smells great..no..smells amazing. Makes shaving a breeze by helping reduce bumps razor burn and dryness. Just like the ladies coochy shave you can also use the men's as a conditioner for your hair. I buy this in the 6pack
Jessica N.
Savannah, TN
I love this stuff! My skin always feels amazing and I never get razor burn! A bottle also lasts forever. Seriously if you have issues with dry skin or bumps or anything like that get this! You won't be disappointed!
Kristin B.
Danielsville, GA
Legend shave is the best shave cream I have ever used. It's great for face and manscaping. The smell is amazing!!! Also great for hair conditioner.
Alexandra V.
Hatillo
My friend and dad love this, it leaves a cool mint scent and feel. Good for any man wanting a nice close shave that leaves the skin smooth
Breanna D.
cheboygan
My fella loves the way this works. I love the way it smells. šŸ˜ leaves his face silky smooth! Little goes a long way!
Gisellle F.
I've been using this shaving cream for 4 months now & it's really great on my skin! Great product

Amazon