Pure Romance Kiss Body Spray

by Pure Romance

New scent 4oz Exotic Escape

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Romance Kiss Body Spray!
Hazel Park
Oh my goodness where to even begin. Every single person needs to have this. Some would say I am biased because I sell it, but the fact that this masks any type of smoke smell whether from cigarettes, marijuana or bonfires is crazy to me. It is such a light and refreshing body mist and it is not overwhelming. Also the fact that it is has pheromones so it reacts to your own scent as well makes it such a unique product.  10 out of 10 definitely stock up on this
Houma
I love the way this product makes me feel. It comes in a nice size bottle for the price. I don’t think it needs any improvements. The scent doesn’t last that long to me but I do get asked a lot of time what [email protected] wearing so I guess it does last a little longer then I know.
Lodi, OH
I really really really love pure romance body sprays! They have light elegant fragrances and I find they immediately lift my mood. The bottle is average size but smaller than a bath and body works body spray. They are a bit pricey for a body spray but I still enjoy them
Vernon, CT
This mist is amazing! For one, they all smell great! Two, you can spray a lot on and it's not over powering. Three, when it's hot out you can leave this in the refrigerator and then spray yourself to cool down! I am never disappointed with pure romance's body products.
Fredericksbrg, VA
If you get hot flashes, you will want a bottle of Kiss! This body spray is great for after the gym, going out or just a little freshening up. The light scent will boost your mood and make you feel great. Plus you'll love the way you smell.
La Crosse, FL
I love this product. I do miss the exotic jewel scent But the flirt is my second favorite. I have several bottles two I keep in the fridge so when it's a hot day I can spray it on the back of my neck and my chest and I feel refreshed and not so yucky. Totally a great product.
Kiss body spray provides a nice cooling sensation while it lightly adds fragrance to the skin. Not overpowering , easy to later. I use these over bath and body works products. All of the scents are unique and very enjoyable.
Orlando
This body spray is so light! I love the way it smells. It smells fresh and natural. I wish the scent would last a little longer but overall it’s a great buy! The bottle doesn’t leak so I can trust it to be thrown in my bag!
Orlando, FL
This product is s refreshing, it doesn’t feel heavy and it doesn’t have a heavy sent. I wish they sell a travel size for this product as i would bring it anywhere with me. It’s definitely my go to sprat to feel refreshed.
725 w vogel ave apt 9 Phoenix Arizona
Me fascina su olor su detalles en su empaque por eso le doy su cinco estrellas lo recomiendo al 100 % además te refresca muchísimo ideal para todas las chikas que deseen sentirse aún más seguras de si mismas