Pure Romance

Pure Romance Coochy Rash-Free...
104 Reviews
5 / 5
My daughter had a party and purchased it, along with other stuff. Unfortunately haven't found anyone selling it in Ct ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🤍❤🤍
5 / 5
This isn’t the scent I use but I SWEAR by coochy. The Prosecco scent is amazing! I haven’t have shave bumps, razor burn or ingrown hairs since I started using it. I’m the summer the sweat doesn’t effect my shave anymore either. Gives a smooth shave and is worth the money. It’s a tad overpriced but I keep buying it so…
5 / 5
I have always suffered from razor rash with bumps and itching after shaving. Coochy cream comes in delicious scents and will completely eliminate bumps, rashes and itching. A little goes a long way so it will last. [product:coochy-shave-cream-sweet-fantasie]
5 / 5
so idk bout anybody else but since I started shaving I've not every been able to use the same razor more than one time nor have I ever been able to shave more than once a week I had to wait t0wo weeks until I got adequate growth to shave because the razor burn is so bad until I found pure romance now let me tell you the coochie it smells good your legs be smooth as silk I use the same razor twice now I haven't really tested the water about any more than that but I use the same razor twice now and I shave when I need to not just when I can it's amazing you can also use it in your hair so of course because it smells so good I know using my hair my hair is soft and pretty and yes I did a bleaching kit and my hair still soft... I also started using it like a in shower lotion after I'm done washing before I go I put it on my body wet and kind of let it dry a little bit my skin is amazing highly recommended give it a try....it's well worth the loop
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s nice but over priced. They have many nice scents but I’m not willing to pay over 20$ for any shave gel.
5 / 5
This product is hands-down the best shaving cream I've ever tried it doesn't leave any razor burn that helps with dry skin and helps with ingrown hairs there's no redness around the bikini area if you haven't tried this product and you are not living
5 / 5
I’ve never got ingrown hairs since using this, soft and smooth and hydrated results, a little goes a long way too
5 / 5
You get a lot of product here and it goes a long way! I use a little less than a quarter-sized amount for my entire leg. Apply and let it sit for a few minutes. Then shave. Your skin will literally be so smooth afterwards with zero irritation or ingrowns. I love this shave cream. Paired with the [product:flamingo-womens-razor-with-2-razor-blades-pomelo] this gives me the smoothest shave ever.
5 / 5
I absolutely ADORE this conditioning shave cream! I refuse to shave without it, so my fiance makes sure we're stocked up lol. I even got him using it now. He has a very thick, course, beard when it even starts to grow in and it has completely stopped all post-shave irritation he used to get. It banishes razor burn/red bumps, ingrown hairs and gives an ultra close shave. I can even go longer before changing my razor blades! Plus it doubles as a hair conditioner. I use it on the ends of my hair occasionally. It's also for women AND men and gentle enough to use anywhere on your body. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
5 / 5
Great for a clean shave and to help make legs feel silky smooth. Many great flavors. Great also to use as a conditioner in your hair. I’ve used this and recommended others to use it. They continue to use it as do I. I highly recommend this product for silky smooth legs with shaving.