BY NONE

• Does this really work?2 Answers
  • I've heard that this product will reduce/eliminate razor ...2 Answers
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
My holy grail for shaving! I love this stuff! I have really sensitive skin so shaving is a pain. This stuff works great with my skin and leaves no razor burns! My favorite scent was cupcake but it's sadly discontinued but that wont stop me from purchasing it. A little goes a long way with this product as well. Its like a lotion consistency. You can use it for hair conditioner as well. My fiance steals mine to use for his beard lol.
Alexis T.
Best shave cream ever! I have extremely dry & sensitive skin and this is perfect for that! I wish it werent so expensive but its pretty much one of th only things that works for me! I would recommend ūüėä
Rachael B.
Seymour , TN
Holy grail for shaving!! I will always use coochy! It’s $20 a bottle but a little goes a LONG way! They always have new scents out and it makes your legs silky smooth! I never get a rash formal shaving! This is stuff is amazing!!
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I love using this product. I bought this baby 3 years ago and i havent used anything since. First, the stuff comes out as a cream form an once you work it onto your legs it becomes foamy. I do not really need to shave my legs (once every month) because the more you use it the more the skin gets used to it. Definitely worth buying!!!
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
This is my holy grail shaving product. I use it on anywhere I shave. I haven’t gotten razor burn once since I’ve started using it. A big tube usually lasts me 4-6 months. It makes my skin ridiculously soft. I actually use it after my conditioner every now and then and rinse it out, too. I use the pink paradise scent and it smells fantastic.
Breanna R.
Fairmont
This is the only shaving cream I use anymore. It leaves my skin silky smooth and hydrated. It also can help reduce the frequency you need to shave if used regularly. I love that it comes in a variety of scents and they make it for men now too!
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I just recently purchased the coochy conditioning cream. It is suppose to make shaving more pleasant and smoother. I noticed while shaving, it made it a bit too slippery for me to be able to shave comfortably because my hand just kept sliding away. However, the results are amazing. My skin feels as if I shaved and then put lotion on, but all I did was shave using the coochy cream ‚̧. The fragrance is a bit overwhelming while in the shower but once your done in the shower and dried off it leaves just a linger of fragrance making it amazing. i would definitely be purchasing this again!
Valerie L.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! This is a conditioning shaving cream which means no more razor burn, bikini bumps, or itchy dry skin after shaving! It smells like vanilla pineapple heaven. You can also use it as a conditioner for your hair!! Word of advice, let it sit on your skin for a couple minutes before you start shaving, it's pretty close to life changing if you have sensitive skin like I do!
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Goodbye razor burns, hello smooth landing. This little buddy is life. It will make your legs so incredibly silky soft and razor burns on your unmentionables no longer appear. It's pricey but a tiny pea sized squirt goes a long way. Still not sold????? Did you know you can use it as a rinse out or leave on hair conditioner for unbelievably soft tussles.
Kendra R.
Waverly
I always use coochy. It's amazing! Not too bad of a price but it is worth it. U can use it on any body area u want to shave, it reduces razer burn and skin irritation and on top of that it also slowly reduces hair growth in those areas! I use it every time I shave ANY WHERE! Rinses off easy leaving ur legs smooth and doesn't gunk up ur razor!!! Every lady should have this in her shower!
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Is this product worth the extra expense? Any better then shave gel, shaving cream, shaving lotion, or regular conditioner?
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I need to find something that will prevent or stop razor burn in my bikini line. Will this help? Is it worth the money?
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Does this rinse out of razors easily?
Carlee C.
I've heard that this product will reduce/eliminate razor burns. What other products have you used that have or haven't worked? I have really sensitive skin and even my legs get terrible razor burn.
Trisha L.
Brattleboro , VT
I heard this can double as hair conditioner, is that true?