BY NONE

• Does this really work?2 Answers
  • I've heard that this product will reduce/eliminate razor burns. ...2 Answers
Barbara B.
Chandler, AZ
Note: I am a consultant, HOWEVER I have used Coochy for years before becoming a consultant and this is a TRUE TESTIMONY. This is Hands down one of the greatest shave creams you can use, a single bottle will last you about 3-4 months, you apply a dime sized amount to your legs (or wherever) and allow it to soften and moisturize your skin for about 30 seconds- two minutes. Coochy will soften your hair follicles and moisturize your skin, you can (and I do) use it as a deep conditioner for your hair, (I leave it in for about 25 minutes) when my husband runs out of his Shave (men's version) he steals mine for his face. You can use Coochy for your legs, armpits, even your private areas! Remember To shave with the direction of the hair growth and if you have severe red bumps or irritation from shaving, I recommend trying out Skin Therapy. (Protective barrier, like an aftershave for your sensitive areas and entire body).
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I just recently purchased the coochy conditioning cream. It is suppose to make shaving more pleasant and smoother. I noticed while shaving, it made it a bit too slippery for me to be able to shave comfortably because my hand just kept sliding away. However, the results are amazing. My skin feels as if I shaved and then put lotion on, but all I did was shave using the coochy cream ❤. The fragrance is a bit overwhelming while in the shower but once your done in the shower and dried off it leaves just a linger of fragrance making it amazing. i would definitely be purchasing this again!
Valerie L.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! This is a conditioning shaving cream which means no more razor burn, bikini bumps, or itchy dry skin after shaving! It smells like vanilla pineapple heaven. You can also use it as a conditioner for your hair!! Word of advice, let it sit on your skin for a couple minutes before you start shaving, it's pretty close to life changing if you have sensitive skin like I do!
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Goodbye razor burns, hello smooth landing. This little buddy is life. It will make your legs so incredibly silky soft and razor burns on your unmentionables no longer appear. It's pricey but a tiny pea sized squirt goes a long way. Still not sold????? Did you know you can use it as a rinse out or leave on hair conditioner for unbelievably soft tussles.
Kendra R.
Waverly
I always use coochy. It's amazing! Not too bad of a price but it is worth it. U can use it on any body area u want to shave, it reduces razer burn and skin irritation and on top of that it also slowly reduces hair growth in those areas! I use it every time I shave ANY WHERE! Rinses off easy leaving ur legs smooth and doesn't gunk up ur razor!!! Every lady should have this in her shower!
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
Coochy is a great product. I have very sensitive skin, and this stuff greatly reduces my bumps and razor burn, Also, pink cupcake is my favorite scent by pure romance. you can't go wrong with this! and i love it . it makes my skin feel soooo smooth and has a great smell. not disappointed at all.
crystal s.
Wright city, MO
I love this shaving cream. It's easy to use and works great a little goes a long way. It makes my skin soft after use and no razor burns! I have sensitive skin so I worried with it being sented but I have had no rashes or issues with use. I love the Pink Paradise sent.
Justine C.
Centreville, MD
This is a top of the line product. No razor bumps, perfect for sensitive skin. It also doubles as an awesome hair conditioner! The scents are wonderful and it leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth and silky. A little pricey but a little goes a long way! 1 bottle usually lasts me about 6 weeks to 2 months depending on how often I condition my hair with it.
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
Pure Romance Coochy Rash-Free Shave Cream is the best thing to shave with I have found and it can be used from the top of your head down to your legs and everywhere in between. It helps prevent razor burn which nobody has time for. Pure romance now offers this product on authorship so you never have to run out of Coochy.
Nancy W.
This the BEST shave cream around.  I have very sensitive skin and shaving, during and after, is a painful process.  Coochy is the only thing that makes the process not only bearable but actually pain free.  My skin stays soft and smooth for days.  The product also works as a wonderful hair conditioner.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Is this product worth the extra expense? Any better then shave gel, shaving cream, shaving lotion, or regular conditioner?
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I need to find something that will prevent or stop razor burn in my bikini line. Will this help? Is it worth the money?
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this really work?
Trisha L.
Brattleboro, VT
I heard this can double as hair conditioner, is that true?
Carlee C.
I've heard that this product will reduce/eliminate razor burns. What other products have you used that have or haven't worked? I have really sensitive skin and even my legs get terrible razor burn.