BY NONE

• Does this really work?2 Answers
  • I've heard that this product will reduce/eliminate razor burns. ...2 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
One of the greatest shaving creams, hands down. Foaming creams dry your skin out, so even when you actually bother to use a shaving cream at all, your skin will still suffer. (That's why you may have heard the tip to use conditioner instead!) Coochy is a great option; no foam, SUPER moisturizing, and helps combat irritants. Every scent that I've tried is delicious, too. The only downside is the price -- it's a bit high. I'm willing to spend the extra as it's more gentle than some brands for sensitive skin, however, if this isn't a huge concern for you, there are lots of great options out there. Just stay away from the foam!
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I suffer from severe razor burn for days after shaving. Coochie is amazing. However I have had a lot of trial and error with this product to get it right...

You really should leave it on for almost 4 or 5 minutes so it can really get into the hair follicle and soften. I've even tired putting it on before getting into the shower so I know I've left it on long enough. When you get out I highly recommend getting save my skin also by pure romance. This closes your poures and prevents the razor burn! I would seriously recommend this product If you are suffering from severe itching and rashes due to shaving!
courtney L.
courtney L.
This stuff is perfect for people with sensitive skin! I never knew my skin could feel so amazing!! Its literally the only shaving cream I use ever. I tend to have allergies to just about everything, but this stuff makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth. My favorite consultant told me to try it in my hair as conditioner, I thought she was crazy but I did it anyway, and omg it's the best my hair has ever felt. So soft!! Cannot live without this stuff!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
Never get razor burn bumps again!! No seriously!!! As a consultant, I have to try the products Im selling, and let me tell ya... Um honey... throw ya shave cream away and jump on the wagon!! This conditioner preps your skin before a shave, and leaves it moisturized afterwards! No bumps have a chance!! Plus it doubles as a hair conditioner as well!! Score!! And ya can't go wrong with any of the scents, cuz they all are amazing!!
Karla D.
Karla D.
I am in love with my Sweet Vanilla Pinapple Sorbet Shave conditioning cream. It helps avoid or minimize razor burn/ shaving bumps. I have very sensitive skin so at first I was very skeptical. Most everything I use it unscented, but this stuff is amazing. It lathers up so nicely. You get a smooth clean shave, no shave bumps, rashes, or breakouts. It leaves you skin silky smooth, and smells fantastic!
Amista B.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I have mixed feelings about this. It does leave you feeling soft & smooth and smelling great. But for some reason - I can't figure this out - each time I use it I get sick. Like really sick to my stomach and lots of digestive issues within hours of using it. I am obviously not ingesting it but something is going on here.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
This shaving cream is literally the best that I have ever used! It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft and I have never gotten razor burn from using it either. I don't like that it's not available in stores and it is a bit expensive. However I have used it for quite some time. Would definitely recommend!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD
Absolute best shaving cream hands down!! Its one of the top 3 reasons I became a consultant. Not only is this a shaving cream..but it doubles as a deep conditioning treatment as well. You don't need a lot so a bottle last a good while. No more red bumps, no more ingrown hairs, smoother skin..the list goes on.
Marta k.
Marta k.
West Newton, PA
Okay so I have struggled with bad razor burn for years. Finally somebody recommended Pure Romance Coochy. This works wonders. I have not had those Nast red bumps since I started using it. This product is a little expensive at $20, but it is totally worth every penny. Works great as a conditioner too!
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
Rochester, MN
I own this product in the scent "Love Story". It works amazing as a shave cream, but it has done wonders with my hair. You can use Coochy as a leave-in conditioner like I have, and it makes my thick hair soft and manageable. It's a very good product for the price, and I would recommend it to anyone!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Is this product worth the extra expense? Any better then shave gel, shaving cream, shaving lotion, or regular conditioner?
Carlee C.
Carlee C.
I've heard that this product will reduce/eliminate razor burns. What other products have you used that have or haven't worked? I have really sensitive skin and even my legs get terrible razor burn.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I need to find something that will prevent or stop razor burn in my bikini line. Will this help? Is it worth the money?
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this really work?
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Brattleboro, VT
I heard this can double as hair conditioner, is that true?