MakeupPure Romance

Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz

by Pure Romance

Pure Romance Coochy Love Story

Pure Romance Coochy Love Storey

Does it help protect from razor burn?
Start your review of Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz!
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz uploaded by Maria O.
De verdad la amo full no vivo sin ella te deja la piel sumamente suave sin rash tocones indeseables como nalgitas de bebe y tiene un aroma muy rico.
Alicia H.
1,347 reviews
Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz uploaded by Alicia H.
This is a very creamy conditioning shaving cream. You wet the preferred shaving area, apply the shaving cream, and allow to sit for several minutes. I usually wash my hair, etc and let it sit 5 to 10 minutes to allow the hair to soften up. When you shave, it allows the razor to slide very easily and take the hair off with such ease, leaving behind absolutely no stubble, bumps, or irritation. It's especially helpful for the bikini area! I would 100% reccommend! This has been extremely helpful for me, as I often get ingrown hairs.
Chelci C.
Modesto, CA
By far my favorite shaving cream. The smell is fantastic. Goes on so smooth. Gives the perfect shave every single time. And as for someone with sensitive skin I have never had any issues using this. It's always my go to and I always recommend it to others. Also a bonus that you can use as a hair conditioner in a pinch as well!
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz uploaded by Veronica D.
I only shave with this stuff now. You can also use it as a deep conditioner in your hair, works great for that. Basically, in the tub or shower, after your skins has been wet for a bit, just put a little of this on, let it sit a minute and then shave away. I never had a nick or ingrown. Love it.
Chelsea S.
Canastota, NY
Love it! Loved it so much I became a consultant! You can hit me up on Facebook @msceezplease this product literally gives you less razor burn by far and leaves your skin feeling so darn soft!!!!
Brittany B.
Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz uploaded by Brittany B.
This is the only shave cream I will use. It is worth the price. The scent is amazing and it makes your skin so so soft. The only problem is you can't get it in stores you can only get it from a seller. But find yoi a seller and hold onto her! All the scents are wonderful
Emely B.
Conroe, TX
Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz uploaded by Emely B.
I like it a lot, it makes my waxing easier, and it makes the hairs slow to grow. I also use it on my hair ends and I like the result, soft because it has keratin Pure Romance Coochy Love Story 8oz
Christina R.
Mahnomen, MN
Absolutely love pure romance coochy! I use it every time I shower, as a shave cream and conditioner. All the scents smell amazing but my current favorites are dirty French and love story
Jessica D.
The absolute best shaving / conditioning cream you could ever use. It is so versatile you can even use it as conditioner for your hair. Not only does it smell so wonderful. It softens the hair follicle on your legs . Good bye itchy scratchy corse hairy legs. Hello silky smooth legs. Works wherever you apply to shave.
Jennifer Z.
Shelbyville, TN
Not my favorite scent but the results of this are amazing. No more shave bumps, ingrown hairs, or itchy regrowth!