BY PURE ROMANCE

Karla D.
Karla D.
Tropical Paradise Body Dew is an amazing product. It's not greasy, and does not leave a residue. It's best to use fresh out of the shower or bath. It leaves you skin sultry, soft, and smooth. It also does wonders for dry, red skin from spending a long day in the sun.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love this after shower body dew! It gives my body such a natural glow and my skins feels so soft! The smell lasts all day long. I wish it was sold in store so I had easier access to purchasing it monthly.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Eastpointe, MI
This stuff is great for "chub rub" in between your legs when you wear a skirt or dress. It's pretty pricey for the type of product it is, as it is not salon quality or anything, but I would recommend it as it will last you a while.
dai w.
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
this spray comes in a nice sized bottle. i actually ran out of the bottle i had, i love love love love love this spray, the smell is just soooo amazing. i love to put it on after i get out the shower .
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
This is the best scent that Pure Romance has ever come out with, in my opinion. They really need to bring it back. I would stock up for sure.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
This is heaven in a bottle. This does not make your skin oily or greasy. Makes your legs super soft and smells amazing and you get a great shined looks great with a tan.
Mandi V.
Mandi V.
Frackville, PA
I wasn't sure how I felt about this product at first because it seemed really oily in consistency, but the more that I use it, the more I love it! My skin feels soft and moisturized all day long! And it's quick and easy to use! Definitely recommend for those who are trying to keep their skin stay hydrated without spending the time to put on lotion.
vivian m.
vivian m.
Those this smell really good does it really worl ????