Pure Romance Body Boost Firming Cream 6 Fl Oz Tone And Smooth

Pure Romance Body Boost Firming Cream 6 Fl Oz Tone And Smooth

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Romance Body Boost Firming Cream 6 Fl Oz Tone And Smooth!
How would you rate this product?
Lehigh Acres, FL
Pure Romance Body Boost Firming Cream 6 Fl Oz Tone And Smooth uploaded by Maria O.
Super suave y se siente muy firme la piel al aplicar la fragancia es divina deja la piel con un brillo muy bonito
Philadelphia, PA
Pure Romance Body Boost Firming Cream 6 Fl Oz Tone And Smooth uploaded by Alicia F.
This is an awesome lotion. Has a pleasant light/clean scent. I use it on my neck and chest and there was a slight difference in just a few days. My skin even felt a bit tighter. I would recommend this, but would focus on your problem area rather than getting an all over effect. Test one area at a time and see the results from there.

Looking for your answer?