BY PURE PROVENCE

100% Natural 83% Organic All Natural Certified Organic Ingredients No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, BHT, Synthetic Fragrance, PhthalatesPure Provence Organic soaps are crafted in the South of France to the USDA NOP Made With standards. They are free of any preservatives, colorants, or chemicals and blended with organic essential oils. Organic shea butter is added to leave your skin nourished and moisturized. Our soaps are triple milled to ensure a long lasting bar with a luxurious lather.Certified Organic USDA NOP by Ecocert.Gluten Free.Made in France. • Sodium Palmitate (Organic), Sodium Cocoate (Organic), Water, Glycerin (Organic), Sodium Citrate (Organic), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract (Organic), Sodium Hydroxide (Used in Soponification, Not Present in Final Soap Product), Natural Fragrance (Derived from Essential Oils) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a nice soap if you want an organic product but I am into different scent. So I actually did not really enjoy the mint smell....it was almost like a mild toothpaste in aroma. It I did notice my skin was a little draw a few hours after use also.
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I use this bar as a treat to myself if the day was stressful or harsh. The minty smell really brings calmness and fills the shower. It does linger for an hour or two, but disappears. For the price, its ok, but not for daily use. Just for indulgence ^_^
Kaitlin M.
This is soooo good it's so relaxing and the organic soap is awesome knowing there aren't any harsh chemicals in it
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Moroccan mint. I'm legit obsessed so when I came across this I had to get it. It's lovely