BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein shakes have the same superior flavor profile and protein quality as the powders with added convenience. Shakes are a healthy option for pre/post-workouts, and muscle tone and lean body mass.* 23 grams of protein 110 calories 1 gram of sugar *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I started using this when I started taking Zumba classes regularly and I wanted to make sure I got my protein in within a hour of finishing the class. I bought this and the chocolate ones. The vanilla is my favorite. It is creamy and it's packed with protein. It is not too sweet. It is also perfect for on the go protein drinks. No extra bottles needed. No bottles that needs to be rinsed out and cleaned when you get back home.
Sheree E.
Wadsworth , NV
It's a awesome product to use on the go. I used it a lot and I love it. Vanilla is really good and it affordable and easy to find.
heather m.
Camden, SC
It has a great flavor and its an awesome shake to have when you are on the go all the time like me you can take this everywhere
melissa c.
Its easy to drink especially in the morning. On the go type of drink. Its very affordable and easy to be found
Stefanie D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have been doing this protein for a few years now, i love the vanilla but i think the chocolate is even beter
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Love this! I like to use it in the morning for breakfast! i use banana ice and this in a blender!
Sherry M.
Odessa , On
Great flavor and it is so convenient. The protein is much more than most of the competitors. I can just throw one in my lunch bag or gym bag and go!
Sam O.
Quit an affordable product, would be easy to pop one into your bag to take out for activities. Nice packaging too.
April S.
Love how easy this product is. Makes morning so much better especially the vanilla. Easy to use on the go
brandy h.
Northampton, PA
What kind is best
Stefanie D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What flavor is best?
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
Does this taste good or not.