Pure Protein Vanilla Cream Whey Protein Powder - 2 lbs. uploaded by Nicole F.Pure Protein Vanilla Cream Whey Protein Powder - 2 lbs. uploaded by Kaitlyn P.

BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein whey is a delicious, fast-acting protein powder that provides all of the essential amino acids needed to help support lean muscle, energy, vitality, and strength.* packed with protein, each nutritious serving of pure protein whey provides a low fat, great-tasting treat that can help fuel your body any time of the day. 25g premium protein 2 grams of sugar supports lean muscle and strength *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this powder have a strong smell to it?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite protein powder to drink daily for w...1 Answers
  • Is the texture of this very grainy? What flavor do you li...1 Answers
Pure Protein Vanilla Cream Whey Protein Powder - 2 lbs.

Start your review of Pure Protein Vanilla Cream Whey Protein Powder - 2 lbs.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Tastes better than most protein powders, mixes well with all liquids such as juices, water, and milk." in 2 reviews
  • "A scoop of this, with some frozen berries and almond milk is the DELICIOUS post workout drink." in 1 review
  • "I use this protein powder as a meal replacement because of my hectic schedule." in 1 review
  • "They taste so yummy and come in many different flavors." in 1 review
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This protein is freaking disgusting. I am very picky about the protein I drink, especially for weight loss. Vanilla is usually my go to flavor. I couldn't find the one I usually drink so I picked this one up from Kroger. Man o man that was a big mistake.  I just can't get with the taste. I wanted to throw it away, but I didn't. Its decent I guess. It just really depends on your taste buds I guess.
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
This protein powder is great and comes at a very low price in comparison to some bigger name brands! I found it at Kroger and bought it because of the flavor and price. I used it in smoothies blended with fruit so the taste didn't bother me at all
Emma T.
Granbury, TX
Purchased at: GNC
This product tastes pretty good overall. Of course it has that protein shake flavor that is inevitable that tastes a little chalky but not too strong in this one! Easy to make and tastes really good. I would recommend for sure!
Elizabeth D.
Purchased at: Target
Only had one scoop of the flavor. I hated the vanilla cream flavor and returned it. Maybe the other flavors taste better but other brands have more protein per serving and cost the same amount. For a beginner I’d maybe recommend but a different flavor
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I love this brand. It is easily mixed, not gritty and tastes delicious . The vanilla is great alone or delicious blended with fresh or frozen fruit. It is low carb and sugar and has a substantial amount of protein.
Donny P.
Oroville
Before I do my workout in the morning and evenings I take a full glass of the whey protein with almond or skim milk mix it up and it's a pre-workout and then as I'm working out I also drink creatine and to help boost everything I really enjoy whey protein over all these other types of muscle Builders out there or anything like that because it passes through the system nicely and then you don't have that awful side effect of its touring in your fat cell or your muscles or you know staying in your body for more than the amount of. That you need it for
Katie M.
Washington, DC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I recently had to cut out chocolate from my diet because of doctor's orders (very hard for me to do) and was surprised to find that I love this vanilla powder. I haven't tried it with plain water because I don't like the texture or consistency that way. However, mix it with frozen mixed berries and you'll have a healthy smoothie that tastes like birthday cake. It'll feel like a cheat when actually you're being super healthy. It also helped with recovery after heavy weight lifting. I'll be sticking with this powder from now on.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Did some research on what type of protein powder is the best and considered in cost , flavor , and texture too. This one fit the bill perfectly. Blends totally smooth and tastes great. I usually add a half a scoop to a smoothie that includes greek yogurt to get a total of 20 g of good protein after strength training days. Can't beat the price and it's easy to find.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Are you looking for some whey protein for your diet than you definitely want to try this one. I use it to add protein to any type of shake. It is definitely a good recovery option for after the gym.
Each scoop has 140 calories & 25 protein grams, it is super easy to mix and it’s not super powdery. You also don’t get a weird after taste.

This is definitely a non gritty protein shake, however it doesn’t taste anything like a “millshake” also doesn’t have the same texture.
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I drink this every day (alternating with chocolate) blended with almond milk and ice. It is okay as far as vanilla protein powder goes, but I don't adore it by itself. I find myself often adding peanut butter or fruit to it to mix it up a little. Sometimes it has a weird consistency that I can't get past.
It keeps me full and feeling energized after a workout, so it does it's job. The flavor/consistency could be improved though.
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this powder mix well or is it extremely clumpy?
Ivannys M.
Is tastes good?
Julie W.
Stockton, CA
I wonder if this would be better than the GNC brand protein powders?