BY PURE PROTEIN #86 in Nutritional Drinks

Pure protein delicious coconut water offers a unique combination of 100% juice, naturally occurring electrolytes to maintain hydration and 10 grams of added protein. It s the perfect refreshing beverage for quenching thirst and refueling post workout, or any time of day. 10 grams of protein 100% juice no added sugar not a low calorie food. See nutrition facts for further information on sugar and calorie content. see more...

• I have seen Pure Protein drinks before but never fruity ones. Do...1 Answers
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love coconut and I love mango, so I was very excited to try this product. But, I'm very disappointed with it! First off it looks like urine, which to me was a huge turn off from the getgo. Once I got passed it looking like urine, I closed my eyes and took a slug. Ugggghhhhh it tasted exactly how it looks! It has this god awful aftertaste, almost as if they crammed tons of iron into it, just to be able to say it's a "healthy" alternative to a drink on the go. This is a no go for me. Two thumbs way down!!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I got this one on my way from spa. They were selling some protein shakes. This one doesn't have much of it but tastes pretty ok. It wasn't priced right. I like orher brands better tho but once an awhile worth a try and I would buy again. Plus for nice scent.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This pure protein tropical mango coconut water is so good and is good for you.I have to have lots of protein due to being sick.this one is great.
B W.
Garland, TX
Did not like this product. Better options on the market, disappointed as I like their other products.
Maria C.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
I had this shake ... love the taste . Protein is this favor delicious. I drink this brand often
Amanda V.
Fillmore, CA
I loved it would really recommend it can't wait to try other products love this brand ...go out and taste it
Jesus E.
I really like this flavor, I just bought last week and everybody in the house liked it. I would recommend anyone to buy this product.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Pretty good stuff to drink if you are looking to get some protein, and if you like mango, and coconut flavor's.
Anchen W.
Takes pretty good, but not enough protein for a product that's named "pure protein" imho. A bit too high on the carb count as well.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I have seen Pure Protein drinks before but never fruity ones. Does it taste good? And can anyone tell me how many grams of protein and carbs it has??