Pure Protein Shake Cookies 'N Creme

by Pure Protein

Pure ProteinShakes are delicious and convenient the perfect choice for pre/post workout or any time of day! Our shakes are packed with 23 grams of protein to help support lean muscle and strength, plus an excellent source of calcium to help build strong bones. Help fuel your active lifestyle with Pure Protein!

How would you describe this flavor? Is it like Oreos in milk? And is this flavor gluten-free?
Start your review of Pure Protein Shake Cookies 'N Creme!
Brandii B.
Antioch, CA
This is seriously my favorite protein shake at the gym. Compared to muscle milk I like pure protein better, especially since they have it in this flavor. Not only is this easy for when you're on the go, but it's cheap! At our gym they sell these for $3~ Tastey and not chunky. Definitely would love to buy a pack, but they're always sold out.
Bethany S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like how these are to go. I have tried all the flavors and I enjoyed them all. I think it’s price is In between a reasonable range
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,295 reviews
Worldwide Sport Nutrition Pure Protein shake cookies are delicious.Very satisfying drink.Very healthy.I have to have extra protein in my diet and this works wonders.so if you need s good supplement of protein give this a try.
jamie B.
Menifee, CA
Amazing and so tasty I'm a sucker cookies n cream so this is my go to flavor I also use this as a meal replacement
Sa'Misty U.
This was one of the first brands of protein powder I began to use when losing weight and I became a vegetarian. Great value and amount of protein in this product. Easy to find in most stores. I recommend everyone to try this brand when searching for the best protein powder for you.
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
This is my new go to for protein shakes! it doesn't have that chalky taste that some of the other bars do. It is kind of expensive but most others are also, I am now a repeat customer and would recommend this to anyone looking to try something new for after their workouts