BY PURE PROTEIN

New Eat Good. Look Great. br Natural Helps Satisfy Appetite 2 No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors or Colors 3 Convenient 4 Eco-Friendly Pure Protein Shakes were developed as a great-tasting way to supplement your protein needs and provide a healthy option for pre post workouts. You know that protein is essential for optimal body function, strength, muscle tone and lean body mass. Well, with our shakes, protein never tasted so good! The shakes also help satisfy your appetite as a snack, while providing an excellent source of calcium to help build strong bones and a good source of fiber to support digestive health. With 15 grams of protein, all-natural ingredients and no aspartame. it is time for you to Eat Good and look Great! Pure Protein Proudly Sponsors National Sclerosis Society 4 - 12 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net Wt. 48 fl oz ^Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protei see more...

Pure Protein Ready to Drink 15g Protein Shake Frosty Chocolate
  • "I haven't tried the Pure Protein shakes, but the protein bars are fairly good." in 1 review
  • "out of all the pre-made protein shakes on the market, i have been very happy this one.. for a weight loss surgery patient like myself it does the trick and helps out during those times where i just don't feel like making anything.. awesome :)" in 1 review
  • "They taste amazing too" in 1 review
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Fabulous protein drink. It's an easy, grab and go, meal replacement shake that not only fills you up but also tastes great. It tastes great without leaving that weird, stevia, fake powder flavor behind. The chocolate and the vanilla are equally as good and they are found at Trader Joe's, Walmart, Target, and Albertsons.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
Out of all the pre-made protein shakes on the market, i have been very happy this one.. for a weight loss surgery patient like myself it does the trick and helps out during those times where i just don't feel like making anything.. awesome :)
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Bought this by accident. Thought i was buying a different shake. It doesn't taste horrible, but it wasn't what i was expecting. I prefer a different brand that this does not compare.
Melynda K.
Silverlake, WA
I've have tried numerous protein shakes recently. I do not like this one. I feel it's thin not very creamy and has a metallic taste. I would not recommend.
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
My husband likes these, and they do have a low sugar content. However, I have started getting away from packaged and processed products such as this.
Natalie L.
Commack, NY
I really like these for on the go, but the after taste throws me off from drinking it on a daily basis. It's not the best but it's not the worse
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I haven't tried the Pure Protein shakes, but the protein bars are fairly good. Gives you a great amount of protein and energy.
Aimee S.
These shakes have a good amount of protein & are easy to digest. The taste is ok, but it does leave a bitter aftertaste.
Emilio P.
A great healthy drinkthat you cant go wrong with. Great for people trying to cut back on sweets!
Stefanie D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I always get these for my protein skakes! They taste amazing too
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
How/when do you use this protein?
Krysten S.
Sweetwater, TN
I love protein. Are these worth the money and do they make you feel better?
Caitlin R.
Oshawa , on
How does it taste? Is it pricey?
Kaya  S.
Taste is something you have to get used to. But it is sure and simple way of getting enough protein into your diet. Sugar content is low. But if you're lactose intolerant you might want to steer clear of this.
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
What could u compare these to I've had slim fast and love the flavors and consistency are these kinda like those