BY PURE PROTEIN

From the Manufacturer:Pure Protein High Protein Bars feature the winning combination of high-quality protein and great taste. This delicious Chewy Chocolate Chip bar is loaded with 20 grams of protein and is packed with vitamins and minerals to help... see more...

Sarah S.
Akron
I am such a huge fan of Pure Protein's bars. They are so tasty that they seem more like a candy car, but they are pretty healthy for you. I've tried many of the different flavors and though I do have a few that are my favorites, they are all pretty great. I keep some in my desk at work for when I need a snack.
Allegra M.
I eat these every morning and they’re so great! I sometimes even eat them for dessert when I want a little chocolate. The price on Amazon is very low, less than a dollar each, which is why I buy in bulk. Love the low cal
Great taste
Larrynn D.
Carlsbad
I have been eating these for years, they are An amazing snack for everybody of all ages, helps you get the nutrition you need if you don’t like meat, they taste amazing and I would buy it again.
Amber S.
Marysville, WA
Being on a high protein diet. These bars a must! They taste amazing and not chalky or gross. I eat them daily.
Yanelis M.
Purchased at: Publix
I have been eating these protein bars for breakfast when I need to leave for work and they taste good (better than other bars I have tried) and fill me up all day, also give me energy for my work day! I get them at Publix!!
Kari P.
Parksville , BC
This is my go-to protein bar. I really like the chocolate flavour, it isn’t as chalky as some other brands. I buy this from Costco in a pack of 3 flavours. I like that it has little sugar and lots of protein. A great bar for on the go!
Piper C.
Acton, ON
These are nice protein bars! They're not my favourite, but not bad. For about $8 for 6 bars you can't really beat that, and the low sugar content is nice. They aren't the best tasting bars but I've definitely had worse!
Eilish K.
I love these sooo much for when I’m on the go, working out, playing sports and I need some extra protein! They taste amazing and aren’t as high in sugar as some other brands which I like.