BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein plus is a complete protein blend that features 23 grams of protein, plus 23 vitamins and minerals to contribute to your overall health and wellness. Each scoop contains important omega-3s for heart health, calcium for strong bones, fiber to support digestion, and so much more. Pure protein plus powder has taken protein powders to a whole new level of nutrition that's also delicious and convenient! 23 grams of protein 1 gram of sugar supports lean muscle and strength see more...

Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
These are OK protein powders, but I think they are a bit much on the sugary side. The taste is good, but I usually shop around for the best deals and normally do not choose this one first.
Kelsey G.
Gaffney, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
For the price, this protein powder is pretty good. the taste isn't exactly what I was looking for by it mixes well and doesn't leave a after taste.
Deanna D.
Mesa, AZ
We have used this product in our home. It's pretty good for the price. We typically buy a more expensive variety that tastes better.
Michelle D.
Jefferson, La
I used this on my fasting day with my diet and it helped keep me full and had energy no tired feeling from being hungry
B W.
Garland, TX
This is a great product alone or in smoothies. No aftertaste like many other brands. Easy to find also as most stores carry it.
Sara C.
Highland Hgts, KY
I personally love the flavor of this powder! I use it for more things than just drinking. I sprinkle it on bananas with peanut butter and stuff. Super yummy
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This protein powder is decent. Good amount of protein which is great but the overall flavor isn't the best. Their are definitely better brands out there to try.
Jasmine E.
Oh I so wanted to love this product! When I was lifting weights I was told that protein shakes would curb appetite and help me strengthen up. However, I can't choke this stuff down. Yucks.
Brittany P.
Semmes, AL
My husband uses this protein powder and seems to be impressed. I'm not a big fan of any powders.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
This protein powder was better than some, not as good as others. It left a fake sugar after taste in my mouth. Not so bad if you mix some peanut butter with it.
Dallas L.
How much sugar is in this per serving? Does it leave a chalky taste in your mouth?
Alicia G.
Does this stuff really work?
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this have any sort of after taste? I can't always mix it with other things, so I normally just make my shakes with water.
Amburr P.
How is the taste of these, I've tried a lot of protein powders and I'm not a big fan bc of the chalky aftertaste.