BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein plus is a complete protein blend that features 23 grams of protein, plus 23 vitamins and minerals to contribute to your overall health and wellness. Each scoop contains important omega-3s for heart health, calcium for strong bones, fiber to support digestion, and so much more. Pure protein plus powder has taken protein powders to a whole new level of nutrition that's also delicious and convenient! 23 grams of protein 1 gram of sugar supports lean muscle and strength see more...

Emma S.
Reading, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this product!! I always eat some after a exhausting swim and water polo practice. Fuels your body and replenishes all of the wasted energy. Also builds up muscle toning. Great value as well, i do recommend this to other athletes.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
Pure protein plus rich chocolate is really good with almond or coconut milk and add some ices. I really like it oh the almond milk and coconut milk should be unsweetened too. It only has 1 gram of suger.
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
Oh my God I had the gastric sleeve and this is the only stuff that help me get my protein and fiber in my body I used the vanilla kind I stick it in my oatmeal in the morning this is the best stuff in the world
Jasmine E.
Oh I so wanted to love this product! When I was lifting weights I was told that protein shakes would curb appetite and help me strengthen up. However, I can't choke this stuff down. Yucks.
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
These are OK protein powders, but I think they are a bit much on the sugary side. The taste is good, but I usually shop around for the best deals and normally do not choose this one first.
Kelly O.
Buffalo, NY
This protein powder isn't the greatest for it's flavor, but it does mix well with bananas and coconut water or dark cherries and coconut water for a pretty decent protein shake. The price isn't bad either, but there are better tasting powders out there!
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
I use Pure Protein products, and like the taste of the protein blend when mixed with milk. It can be a little thick and chalky, I would suggest using Almond milk which is thinner.
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty great brand all around, with great numbers. However, the taste is something they're lacking. If you're putting it ON something rather than IN, it might be okay.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This protein powder is decent. Good amount of protein which is great but the overall flavor isn't the best. Their are definitely better brands out there to try.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
This protein powder was better than some, not as good as others. It left a fake sugar after taste in my mouth. Not so bad if you mix some peanut butter with it.
Dallas L.
How much sugar is in this per serving? Does it leave a chalky taste in your mouth?
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this have any sort of after taste? I can't always mix it with other things, so I normally just make my shakes with water.
Alicia G.
Does this stuff really work?
Amburr P.
How is the taste of these, I've tried a lot of protein powders and I'm not a big fan bc of the chalky aftertaste.