BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein plus is a complete protein blend that features 23 grams of protein, plus 23 vitamins and minerals to contribute to your overall health and wellness. Each scoop contains important omega-3s for heart health, calcium for strong bones, fiber to support digestion, and so much more. Pure protein plus powder has taken protein powders to a whole new level of nutrition that's also delicious and convenient! 23 grams of protein 1 gram of sugar supports lean muscle and strength see more...

Emma S.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Fitspiration Expert
I absolutely love this product!! I always eat some after a exhausting swim and water polo practice. Fuels your body and replenishes all of the wasted energy. Also builds up muscle toning. Great value as well, i do recommend this to other athletes.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
Pure protein plus rich chocolate is really good with almond or coconut milk and add some ices. I really like it oh the almond milk and coconut milk should be unsweetened too. It only has 1 gram of suger.
Catherine s.
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty great brand all around, with great numbers. However, the taste is something they're lacking. If you're putting it ON something rather than IN, it might be okay.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Fitspiration Expert
I've tried this brand and I'm not a huge fan. It's very chalky tasting and leaves a funny taste in my mouth. I do not purchase this brand.
Araella B.
Araella B.
Does not really taste like chocolate at all but its not the worst protein powder I have ever tried. It doesn't mix very well
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I love that it is great for you, and not as pricey compared to some other brands.... but I just cannot quite stomach it..
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Gaffney, SC
For the price, this protein powder is pretty good. the taste isn't exactly what I was looking for by it mixes well and doesn't leave a after taste.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
This protein powder was better than some, not as good as others. It left a fake sugar after taste in my mouth. Not so bad if you mix some peanut butter with it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Semmes, AL
My husband uses this protein powder and seems to be impressed. I'm not a big fan of any powders.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Oh I so wanted to love this product! When I was lifting weights I was told that protein shakes would curb appetite and help me strengthen up. However, I can't choke this stuff down. Yucks.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
How much sugar is in this per serving? Does it leave a chalky taste in your mouth?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Does this stuff really work?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this have any sort of after taste? I can't always mix it with other things, so I normally just make my shakes with water.
Amburr P.
Amburr P.
How is the taste of these, I've tried a lot of protein powders and I'm not a big fan bc of the chalky aftertaste.