BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein plus is a complete protein blend that features 23 grams of protein, plus 23 vitamins and minerals to contribute to your overall health and wellness. Each scoop contains important omega-3s for heart health, calcium for strong bones, fiber to support digestion, and so much more. Pure protein plus powder has taken protein powders to a whole new level of nutrition that's also delicious and convenient! 23 grams of protein 1 gram of sugar supports lean muscle and strength see more...

• Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?3 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id ...6 Answers
  • Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight? 2 Answers
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I do not like the taste of any of this product. The consistency is very thick. hard to blend, and is awful smell.
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
YUMMY YUMMY I love vanilla and this totally motivates me to want to drink my protein shakes and go to the gym!
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I use this to make proten smoothies mixed with fruit and i love it. it works so well and tastes very good! :)
elizabeth g.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is delicious, I use this or Isopure and sobdo my friends, taste great and is packed with protein.
Cassie B.
This is pretty good for a protein shake. It's a little thick, but what can you expect from a protein drink.
Madison B.
I love this stuff :) The french vanilla flavor is so good! I use the supplement powder all the time
Ieva S.
London
The taste is not over bearing and can be mixed into porridge or be made as protein pancakes. This is the main plus.
Harmony M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id love to try in another flavor.
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?
Amanda L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight?