BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein plus is a complete protein blend that features 23 grams of protein, plus 23 vitamins and minerals to contribute to your overall health and wellness. Each scoop contains important omega-3s for heart health, calcium for strong bones, fiber to support digestion, and so much more. Pure protein plus powder has taken protein powders to a whole new level of nutrition that's also delicious and convenient! 23 grams of protein 1 gram of sugar supports lean muscle and strength see more...

• Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?3 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id ...6 Answers
  • Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight? 2 Answers
Alina S.
Panama City, FL
This protein tastes really great and mixes well too! I usually mix it with almond milk and coffee. I love the fact that it has 23 grams of protein, but only 1 gram of sugar!
Heather M.
This does what it is supposed to do but the problem I had with it was it not mixing well. It would turn into little chunks that explode into powder once you drink them.
Michelle M.
Raymond, ME
This product has the best vanilla taste out of all the protein powders I've tried. I like to mix it with almond coconut milk. It's a great low carb mid morning snack
Whitney B.
These are very filling and taste great I am not a breakfast person therefore I try to have a protein bar or shake of some kind this works great for anti breakfast people
Camille A.
I love protein shakes! They are my breakfast everyday! This was extremely effective and showed awesome results. I bought it at my local Vitamin Shoppe and it wasn't too expensive, however it was over $10. I have bought it multiple times and will definitely buy it again.
Ashley S.
Naugatuck , CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Ive used pure protein in the past, I normally get the chocolate, tastes great and mixes easily in shaker bottle as well as blender!
Ericka C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This product is really good I'm a huge fan of vanilla so when i saw this i just had to try it and i have to say it is pretty good
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I love anything French vanilla. I really want to try this out to take when I work out. Will pick it up next time I go to Target
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Does its job, affordable price.. You can take this with water or milk, I perfect milk because it'll taste like a milkshake☺️
mariana h.
I love all my freanch vanilla protein they are all amazing and even better when u blend a little coffee in it yummy
Harmony M.
surrey
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id love to try in another flavor.
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?
Amanda L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight?