BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein plus is a complete protein blend that features 23 grams of protein, plus 23 vitamins and minerals to contribute to your overall health and wellness. Each scoop contains important omega-3s for heart health, calcium for strong bones, fiber to support digestion, and so much more. Pure protein plus powder has taken protein powders to a whole new level of nutrition that's also delicious and convenient! 23 grams of protein 1 gram of sugar supports lean muscle and strength see more...

• Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?3 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id love to ...6 Answers
  • Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
YUMMY YUMMY I love vanilla and this totally motivates me to want to drink my protein shakes and go to the gym!
Ericka C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is really good I'm a huge fan of vanilla so when i saw this i just had to try it and i have to say it is pretty good
Michelle M.
Raymond, ME
This product has the best vanilla taste out of all the protein powders I've tried. I like to mix it with almond coconut milk. It's a great low carb mid morning snack
mariana h.
I love all my freanch vanilla protein they are all amazing and even better when u blend a little coffee in it yummy
Heather M.
This does what it is supposed to do but the problem I had with it was it not mixing well. It would turn into little chunks that explode into powder once you drink them.
Jessica m.
Staten Island, NY
Very affordable and a great formulation for the price! Plus the taste is bearable. I hate the way protein shakes usually taste. This one is not bad at all! Plus super easy to find on grocery stores.
Whitney B.
These are very filling and taste great I am not a breakfast person therefore I try to have a protein bar or shake of some kind this works great for anti breakfast people
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Does its job, affordable price.. You can take this with water or milk, I perfect milk because it'll taste like a milkshake☺️
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I have used this product in the past. It tastes fairly good. For the cost you can't beat it. Although I have switched to a more expensive brand now but I would recommend this to someone looking for a fairly inexpensive protein powder.
Heidi J.
Hanford, CA
This product has helped me lose and maintain my weight. If I need to lose weight I replace 2 meals with 2 of these shakes a day. They keep me full and taste great. I mix it with vanilla almond milk and it tastes great! The only bad thing about it is you have to shake it very well or its clumpy, other than that its great!
Harmony M.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id love to try in another flavor.
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?
Amanda L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight?