BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure protein plus is a complete protein blend that features 23 grams of protein, plus 23 vitamins and minerals to contribute to your overall health and wellness. Each scoop contains important omega-3s for heart health, calcium for strong bones, fiber to support digestion, and so much more. Pure protein plus powder has taken protein powders to a whole new level of nutrition that's also delicious and convenient! 23 grams of protein 1 gram of sugar supports lean muscle and strength see more...

• Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?3 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id love to tr...6 Answers
  • Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight? 2 Answers
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Some of the best stuff I've ever used. Really has helped me lose weight. I drink it in the morning and it keeps me full through out the day so I'm not snacking or craving bad food. Honestly I think it makes me eat better. There's also barley any sugars in them, which is a huge advantage. Typically you can purchase these at any superstore and they always come with coupons so your next one will be cheaper.
Camille A.
Camille A.
I love protein shakes! They are my breakfast everyday! This was extremely effective and showed awesome results. I bought it at my local Vitamin Shoppe and it wasn't too expensive, however it was over $10. I have bought it multiple times and will definitely buy it again.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Honestly, I did not like the taste of this. I could not drink a full serving of this. Maybe a different flavor would be better. Next time will pass on French Vanilla.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Phoenix, AZ
I do not like the taste of any of this product. The consistency is very thick. hard to blend, and is awful smell.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Stratford, CT
Ive used pure protein in the past, I normally get the chocolate, tastes great and mixes easily in shaker bottle as well as blender!
mariana h.
mariana h.
I love all my freanch vanilla protein they are all amazing and even better when u blend a little coffee in it yummy
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
This product is really good I'm a huge fan of vanilla so when i saw this i just had to try it and i have to say it is pretty good
Madison B.
Madison B.
I love this stuff :) The french vanilla flavor is so good! I use the supplement powder all the time
Katia P.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I love anything French vanilla. I really want to try this out to take when I work out. Will pick it up next time I go to Target
Madyson M.
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
YUMMY YUMMY I love vanilla and this totally motivates me to want to drink my protein shakes and go to the gym!
Harmony M.
Harmony M.
Fitspiration Expert
Is this the only flavor? I use protein 5 days a week. Id love to try in another flavor.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Does this taste pretty good and is it filling ?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Can this help to loose weight or just gain weight?