Pure Protein Peanut Butter Caramel - 57G

by Pure Protein

Peanut Butter Caramel high protein bar is a peanut butter lover's delight with a center of soft, creamy caramel and peanut butter. Not only is it delicious, it's packed with 18g of protein is needed to support lean muscle and strength for an active lifestyle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pure Protein Peanut Butter Caramel - 57G!
Kelli C.
Des Moines, IA
Hands down favorite protein bar out there. Low sugar and fats with plenty of protein. Super diet friendly and affordable. This is my favorite flavor!
Steph T.
I LOVE Pure Protein! It is for sure my favorite protein bar brand I have had. The products are all high quality and have the best taste of bars ever! I love the unique flavors they offer. This has to be one of the best!
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,816 reviews
I received one of these protein bars in my #snacknation subscription box... this protein bar taste great, it has a peanut butter taste with a rice cake texture. I like that this product comes in a variety of flavors and it helps to give your body the protein. Post that it needs to get through your day.
Sarah S.
1,648 reviews
I am such a huge fan of Pure Protein's bars. They are so tasty that they seem more like a candy car, but they are pretty healthy for you. I've tried many of the different flavors and though I do have a few that are my favorites, they are all pretty great. I keep some in my desk at work for when I need a snack.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm in love with the flavor and texture of this protein bar! It has become my new favorite! Is sweet enough, good amount of protein, soft, not chewy at all! Pros: High protein, low sugar, affordable price. The best is that you can easily take it with you wherever you go!
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Great protein bar with less sugar than the competitors! great flavor and perfect soft consistency. love the googy caramel center which i didn't expect
Tina I.
Milwaukee , WI
While I don't like to eat a lot of soy, these protein bars are pretty good tasting and has a lot of protein in each one.
Katie M.
Oswego, IL
Love these so much i love to work out and snack on one of these it gets me pretty full
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
I always love pure protein! The flavor in this bar is delish but it was a bit too chewy for my liking!
Ruya K.
Frisco, TX
My favorite protein bars, such a great taste and chewy. Great to take to school as a snack or right before the gym.

Looking for your answer?