BY PURE PROTEIN

Pure Protein Natural Shake, Vanilla Creme, 15 Gram, 4 - 12 oz bottles Count
  • "Having had weight loss surgery, I'm only allowed a certain amount of sugars per serving, and unfortunately, these protein shakes almost quadruple that amount." in 3 reviews
  • "35g will definitely fill you up & keep you held over til your next meal too." in 1 review
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
The amount of protein you can get in these shakes is absolutely amazing. The amount of sugars you get, though, is saddening. Having had weight loss surgery, I'm only allowed a certain amount of sugars per serving, and unfortunately, these protein shakes almost quadruple that amount. It's so hard to find a great tasting shake that has the right amount of protein and sugar level! If there was a low-sugar option (or one that didn't use sucralose), I'd be all over this stuff!!
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
This is probably my favorite ready-made protein shake. It comes in different levels (15g, 23, 35g) of protein so you can assess which one works best for you. 35g will definitely fill you up & keep you held over till your next meal too. Tastes great!
I recently had gastric bypass surgery and had to practically live on protein shakes for two weeks before. I liked the Premier Shakes because they were convenient and less expensive than other brands.
Abby K.
Middleton, MA
I have stomach problems so when my stomachs giving me a hard time and I can't eat I drink boost. These drinks are nice because they give me more protein than boost does when I exercise
Melissa G.
Charlotte, NC
I love protein shakes because they are a quick way to get protein for those on the go. The amount of protein is great and makes me feel full longer.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
Ive tried this drink twice and it made me feel ridiculously full and bloated. DO NOT recommend
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
I found this product made me gain weight & not in a good way. I probably wouldn't try it again.
Stefanie D.