Pure Protein High Protein Bar uploaded by Jessica O.Pure Protein High Protein Bar uploaded by Karla M. S.Pure Protein High Protein Bar uploaded by Melissa M.

BY PURE PROTEIN

Eat Good. Look Great. Helps Satisfy Appetite 28g Protein 0g Trans Fat  3g Sugar Made with Real Fruit For questions:  12 Bars - 2.75 oz  Each see more...

• Do these have the thick protein powder taste like a lot of protei...1 Answers
  • Really interested in this product. How many flavors ya got homes? 2 Answers
Meagan M.
Lompoc, CA
Great protein bar with hardly any sugar. So filling I can't even finish it sometimes.
Sheridan W.
Yummy and not a ton of sugar like most protein bars out there. Always good!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am hypoglycemic (meaning if I have a lot of sugar or don't eat often enough my blood sugar crashes/drops. Essentially my body overreacts to sugars causing symptoms similar to diabetics) so I try to carry some sort of protien bar with me in case I get into a situation where I cannot get food and start to feel bad. However I do not like nuts and most granola bars and protein bars I have looked at are primarily nuts. When I have had issues with my blood sugar and eaten one of these bars it has seemed to help and held me over for a good while so that I could get home and have time to cook. Sometimes when my sugar crashes I am in class and cannot get to food for about 2 hours. Normally in these cases it takes about 10-15 mins for my body to process the energy bar and for the symptoms to go away. So far I have tried the smores and penutbutter flavor of these protien bars and I am pleased. The penutbutter flavor taste better to me than the smores one but they both have a texture very typical of a protein bar. These are not a replacement for someone looking for a sweet snack but they do not taste horribly and I don't have a problem eating them where as I have tried other products that tasted very bad and were hard to get down even in a situation where I was in need of something to help with my blood sugar. I have even eaten these bars just as a snack to hold me over when I've known I would be getting hungry soon or at night when I am feeling hungry but don't want to get up and cook because everyone else is asleep.

I would recommend these bars to anyone looking for an emergency snack to help with blood sugar.
Melissa M.
A lot of protine bars out there are either too low in protine or too high in sugar. These around 20g of protine and around 3g of sugar. They taste good and are good for you. I keep them as part of my daily routine to make sure I am getting enough daily protine.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
These are great. I'm a diabetic, type 2, and I have been trying to loose weight and these are helping me out. I feel like I'm eating a candy bar and being bad but the most sugars in the ones I like are only like 4 grams at best! These don't spike my sugar, make a wonderful meal replacement bar, fill you up if you eat them 1 bite at a time and don't inhale them. They have no taste like there's protein in them. None at all and I have tried others and spit them right back out because they have a gritty texture to them and powdery flavor too. These have none of that. I get mine at Walmart in 5 or 6 count boxes. I like the peanut butter chocolate, s'mores and cookie dough. With those names alone you'd SWEAR there was a tn of sugar and were horrible for someone on a diet. Nopers! Think again! I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night starving, but if I eat one of these right before bed I find out I only wake if I need to pee or get a drink. These are great. I tend to eat only 1 a day and it's a wonderful addition to a diet. Tons of protein. Small sugar. Humungous taste.
Ageda T.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these for free at a 5k I volunteered at. I ended up throwing one in my purse the day I took the SATs. I had never tasted these before the 15 minute break that day. I was so excited to try and really wanted to love them. It tastes like a protein bar. I didn't love them, but they're great when working out.
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
I love Pure Protein bars. The calorie, protein, and sugar stats on these bars are great. The flavors are pretty spot-on, but do leave a bit of a chalky aftertaste. I always have a glass of water close by when I eat these. Despite having 20g of protein, I do find myself craving more after I eat one of these bars. They're a little on the small side and the taste is so good that I want more. It just isn't enough for a meal unlike similar protein bars (ThinkThin, Quest, etc.).
Sarah F.
I used to eat these bars ALL THE TIME. They are obviously going to be a bit chalky because of the sheer amount of protein in them, but they are worth the price. They do a great job at incorporating each flavor into the bar so you are not solely focused on the protein aspect and they are larger bars than you usually find within the protein section. I would definitely recommend these!
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA
I tried a few different flavors and they are just OK. My husband however loves them - eats them like they are candy bars!! I have to hide them so he can have one each morning before work. So I guess it depends on your taste buds. The fact I am not a huge sweet eater I guess may come into play. I gave it a B because he loves them...
Rima J.
dublin, ohio
I have tried Pure Proteins bars and powders and am happy with both. The bars provide a large amount of protein for so little sugar (about 3g), which is perfect for athletes. I eat these after my double practices for a boost of protein and to get my muscles recovering right away. They are very filling and have a nice taste, and would be great as a meal replacement. Unlike a powder, the bars are easy to throw in a gym bag or purse and transported without a problem.
Brett N.
Homerville, OH
Really interested in this product. How many flavors ya got homes?
Scott S.
Dallas, TX
Do these have the thick protein powder taste like a lot of protein bars?