BY PURE PROTEIN #99 in Protein Supplements

New pure protein soft baked protein bars are decadent, soft bars that take nutritious and delicious to a whole new level! Double chocolate vanilla crunch has layers of silky smooth chocolate, crunchy vanilla and a soft cake center.they re packed with 17g of protein and only 5g of sugar, making them perfect for pre/post workout or a great snack any time of day! *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am all for easy to grab snacks on the go. I am also a huge fan of healthy snacks. SO when the two come together I am beyond happy. With Pure Protein Crunch I get the best of both.

As a busy band mom finding healthy grab and go snacks can be difficult but with this pur protein crunch that is no longer a problem. Not only are the healthy but they are delicious. My favorite is the chocolate ones because I'm a girl the likes her chocolate. Son however is all about the peanut butter ones.

I also like the bit of crunch they have kind of like eating a crunchy candy bar without all the fat and sugar. I also love how you can toss they in any bag on the way out the door.

The taste, texture and ease of this product has made me a huge fan.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I have always been a fan of these bars. The calorie count is low, they are a decent on the go meal replacement (for the average person) or a pre/post-workout protein boost. I typically like the taste of all of them but I hate chocolate and anything but real peanut butter so If I still like them, they have to be good!
Francis S.
I received a box of these after a 5k I ran. I was pretty stoked since it was an entire box but when I got home I realized why. I couldn't stomach these at all. The bar had a horrid aftertaste and I just couldn't get over it. The sugar content is pretty low at 5g. The fat is at 8g while the carbs at 14g. I ended up giving the box away. I've had better protein bars and unfortunately this one didn't do it for me.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Yummy! I love the crunchy ones. I can never eat a whole one in one sitting so I'll start it at breakfast and finish later in the day. Helps the package last longer and I'm still getting some protein.
Cindy C.
Lake Charles , LA
Doing low carb and this is the recommended product from my physician. The protein is easily digestible and I have no problems with the taste. I simply throw one in my purse and I don't have to worry if I miss lunch. This amount of protein holds me over until the next meal.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are a good meal replacement bar. They have the same strange protein/power bar texture most have. They are high in calories and not meant as a snack, but as a meal replacement. Good to stash in your purse in case you don't have time for breakfast.
Darlene V.
Los Angeles, CA
My bf is an Uber driver and he uses these proten bars for a snack. They work good to keep the junk food craving down, and keep him full. I personally like the shakes better.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
These are my favorite pure protein bars because they taste exactly like candy bars! They are so good! They have a good amount of protein and not that many calories
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
The Pure Protein Double Chocolate Vanilla Crunch bars are absolutely delicious. They also have a significant amount of protein in them which make them a great after workout snack.
j b.
Chalky tasting for sure and not chocolate flavored at all. Not disgusting persay but not good enough for me to go for them again. My boyfriend loves them though?
Maria C.
I wanted to try these and I want to know if they taste good? Do they make your mouth dry like others I've tried?
Bethany H.
I have never seen this kind before at walmart. is there a store that they are most common at? and are they worth a try? iv had the coconut, chocolate, and cookie dough kind.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Que tal son?? las quierooo, esta marca es muy buena
Becca R.
Glenolden, PA
I have seen these before but never thought to try them, are they any good?