Pure Protein Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar - 6 Count (1.

by Pure Protein

New pure protein soft baked protein bars are decadent, soft bars that take nutritious and delicious to a whole new level. Double chocolate peanut butter crunch has layers of silky smooth chocolate, crunchy peanut butter and a soft cake center. They re packed with 17g of protein and only 5g of sugar, making them perfect for pre/post workout or a great snack any time of day.

are they worth trying and do they taste good??
Start your review of Pure Protein Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar - 6 Count (1.!
How would you rate this product?
Coon Rapids, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I was put off by the texture and the strong protein taste that these had. It was hard for me to eat these after a while
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
1,399 reviews
These are a great source of protein and I usually buy them from GNC with a coupon. I like that they are soft and chewy.
Elmira, NY
This is a decent bar for protein, and I would purchase them again if I needed to. This is also my favorite flavor.
Bradford, NH
What a delicious bar after a tough gym workout! Filling and very tasty! Nice crunch and no oily aftertaste.
I really don't like the test that protein bar have however I was surprise to find that I didn't mind the test of the pure protein double chocolate peanut butter crunch bar and I think I like the test better than other because it combine two of my favorited chocolate and peanut butter
Rome
One of my go to protein bars. I really like the taste of this one. It's not my usual kind, but it is in my top 3. They are a great size and have a large amount of protein. They taste great and perfect for after a workout. They keep me extremely satisfied.
richmond hill
These are actually my favourite out all the ones they have. Very easy on the palate. Not too chewy either.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
1,151 reviews
These are pretty good I find them a little heavy. I usually only eat half a bar at a time.